Friendly: Italy - Ivory Coast (August 10th, 2010) [R]

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Henchag, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    uh....what? Miccoli didn't MERIT the call? I'm sure Iaquinta's dominance in the league and in past NT games were the reason for his inclusion then, yes? That's why he started...every...********ing...game....? I'll have whatever you are smoking.

As for Balotelli, you are right, he is NOT ready...and he never will be if he keeps riding the benches or completely being discluded from international play...I don't think he's at a point that he can dominate..but with some playing time and the right training and coaching...who knows, he might actually do something productive. He'll only achieve his full potential by gaining experience and keeping him off the team at WC2010 only prevented him from growing as a player.

You also shouldn't brush the Cassano issue so easily aside. Another player whose talents have never been properly utilized and could easily make a difference on any team, including the NT.

Falc, I have no issue with you...but really, think about what you are saying.

2. tdrazz

tdrazz Member

Feb 14, 2005
    WOW you cant stop with all this Lippi talk can you...we change manger now hes name is Prandelli,im a Roma fan when i was a child how easy people forget he bought us glory in 06 shame on you,Lippi was a great manger and still is...

3. asbari1908

asbari1908 Member

Dec 18, 2008
    BARI
    Club:
    AS Bari
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    keep telling yourself that:p

4. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I helped an old lady across the street once so I cannot be criticized if I become a Boy Scout leader and rape the entire troop.

5. asbari1908

asbari1908 Member

Dec 18, 2008
    BARI
    Club:
    AS Bari
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ignore the Juventini. From the crap that comes out of their mouths or keyboards, they've proven what everyone already thought about them ;)

6. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I guess so.....:eek:

7. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    I agree Lippi was good manager and won the WC2006, etc.... but to say " STILL IS" doesn't JIVE !

28/32 @ the WC and 1 win in 6 Fifa Tournaments games is just CRAP!

Also, Marchisio as playmaker = Big FAIL by LIPPI

Even his Boys, Marchisio and Iaquinta said they were tired of his changing formations.

Also, if he's Still IS a Great Manager, then Italy would have at least beat
    New Zealand @ WC.

8. asbari1908

asbari1908 Member

Dec 18, 2008
    BARI
    Club:
    AS Bari
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No, any other Boy Scout Leader would've butt********ed the entire troop :rolleyes:

Again, ignore the JUVENTINI...programmed to be morons:p

9. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Look, I don't rate Miccoli that high. He had a good season. But he is one of those You-Tube highlight types. He showed flashes at Juve when he was there. And he would disappear too. So I don't think he merited a call because he had a good season. As for Iaquinta getting picked, he and Miccoli are different type of players. So let's not compare apples and oranges. Some of you can continue to hate Lippi. I wonder how long it will take to turn on Prandelli.

Bari - If you want to have an ounce of credibility, then write with some logic and end the anti-Juve rants. I know it will be a challenge. Otherwise, continue to make a fool of yourself.

10. asbari1908

asbari1908 Member

Dec 18, 2008
    BARI
    Club:
    AS Bari
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    credibility, on the internet? Hmmm...

well, at least we know you don't have any:p

11. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Just keep it up. You are picking a fight with the wrong guy.

We all want the same thing. We want Italia to get out of this slump and be a top side. It may take some time. But the signs started with Euro 2008. You can ignore it all you want and rant against Juve and Lippi. If that is all you got, too bad. Let's see if Bari can stay in Serie A. That is their goal for the season, right?

12. asbari1908

asbari1908 Member

Dec 18, 2008
    BARI
    Club:
    AS Bari
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Haha, sure bro :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Again, it's an internet forum. You gonna take a swing through the screen. You can rag on Bari if you want or call me an idiot too. I won't get my panties in a bunch

This is a national team thread. Not for Serie A or Bari. Lippi and he's Juventini block and the results of what happened at the WC are still somewhat relevant to the discussion.

13. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nice pic. Whatever. If you want to discuss the Azzurri, happy to oblige. If you want to act like a child, that is your problem.