(Friendly) FC Bayern München gg. the Netherlands 05.22.2012 [R]

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Hendrik, May 21, 2012.

1. albert_mk87

albert_mk87 Member+

Aug 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Van Bommel and SNeijder are goint on my nerves blabla this is shameful blabla i bet they want Robben to leave and go to Inter/Milan. It was only some stupid fans ffs

2. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Apr 22, 2012
    near Munich
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No words for that behaviour....how can you boo your own player after this? Do they think he did it on purpose to hurt Bayern or what? I hate those smart ass fans. Disgusting. I hope Arjen looks past those ********tards and realises that 90% of the Fans support him totally.

3. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Press release
    Bayern fans apologise to Robben

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2012/35216.php

SoccerMIGermany and AllReD repped this.
  4. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    It is becaused Robben is cursed. They think he is responsible for the defeat.

5. ForeverRed

ForeverRed Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Good and necessary move by the club. Needed to be done.

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    just another episode off "much a do about nothing"

Equilibrium repped this.
  7. Fernando_Bayern_BR

May 5, 2010
    Belo Horizonte - Bra
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I was in the Allianz Arena for this game ... Good to see that despite the awful display in tyhe CL final the fans still backup the team ... They sang the whole game, And I joined them ...

Boandlkramer, NUFCBayern and Equilibrium repped this.
  8. c3011

c3011 Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Ohio
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Robben got what he deserved from the last several weeks. He obviously needs to relearn this is a team game, why does he have to take every free kick, I don't remember him scoring one lately. I do place blame on Jupp fro allowing him to act like such a selfish child. Its been awhile since he was the deciding factor in a game. Add in the dreadful showing against Madrid and I can see where the fan anger comes from.

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  9. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It took a few years before ribbery finally played his heart and soul for the team..

Let's hope robben can do the same starting next season, or will have muller/shaq sub him regularly

10. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Robben plays with everything he has got. You can't deny it, his class is unparalleled despite his shitty decision making.

11. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Also referring to tracking back and making those killer box passes that ribbery has been doing this season.

12. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Ribery never used to track back but I doubt that Heynckes is the one to get that out of Robben

13. SoccerMIGermany

SoccerMIGermany Member+

Feb 9, 2007
    OC
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Don't recall that even van Marwijk could get Robben to do that with MvB as the captain.

Robben could change his play, but I think that's something he has to decide to do on his own. Seems like he leaves the phone he uses for wake-up calls on vibrate.

cwcoach18 repped this.
  14. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    LOL

15. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Robben's reaction to being told that he has to track back and help the defense

[​IMG]

NUFCBayern, Boandlkramer and Dhajj repped this.
  16. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No doubt, ribbery of yester-year and ribbery of this season is very different.
    This season ribbery has fought for every ball back tracking and gave everything he has attacking..

Robben may give everything going forward, but has yet still to give that last 10% to back track and help the way ribbery does. Robben tends to be more selfish however..

I hope it's something he looks at now next season, now that he's locked in with us for a long time. There shouldn't be any excuse not too anymore...

17. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Robben needs to first of all not sit out half the games injured :D

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  18. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Equilibrium repped this.
  19. odd1234

odd1234 Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Robben has gradually upped his defensive game this season, I think at first it was a bit of a problem for him but once Lahm switched to his side the link up between these two, and the sharing of duties has been great.

20. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    True. Robben is also a little crybaby and needs to get over it if it happens. This type of bullcrap (like the apology letter from FCB) is what I'm talking about.. hand holding.

He did play a big part in loosing us the most important match in the club's history. Boo hoo if he gets some boos, build a thicker skin. Our FO however runs back yet and hand holds.. then they wonder why our players have no balls? Because the second someone is criticized, they are over-protected like little children.