Frenchie :D

Discussion in 'MLS: Rumors' started by MutantX, Jun 19, 2003.

1. MutantX

MutantX New Member

Jun 19, 2003
    France
    Hello US !
    Im a young french men (20) and I'd like to speak with American soccer fan about MLS, and about all the soccer in general.....
    If someone wants is intersted to contact me, plz let here an e-mail, thx :D

2. chilistrider

chilistrider Together We Rise

May 9, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Salut!

Welcome to BigSoccer. One of the best ways to learn about MLS would be to look through the threads on the MLS team forums. Or maybe that's just the best way to learn about MLS fans ;) Another good website to check out, if you haven't seen it already, is www.mlsnet.com

As for soccer in general, it looks like they would enjoy hearing your input on French clubs over on this thread.

If you ever run into problems understanding something you read on the boards (abbreviations, nicknames, slang, etc.), feel free to send me a private message (by clicking on the p.m. button below my name or on my profile page) and I'll be glad to help you out (I speak French).

(P.S.---You might also be interested in the thread about Paris in my personal forum.)

3. MutantX

MutantX New Member

Jun 19, 2003
    France
    First : questions !

In first, I'd like to know about MLS :
    - who are the best players and the better youngest ?
    - what are the better team ?
    - What is the budget for a US club in a season ?
    - the last : What do you think about French national team and french players ? Do you know french clubs ? (RC Lens, PSG, Marseille, for example)

If you want my point of view about the US national team, reply my post I will answer :)

P.S. : My favourite team is AC Milan, if someone like it I can speak with him about it :)