French League 1

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by ECU_SIMMS, Jul 29, 2011.

1. ECU_SIMMS

ECU_SIMMS New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    I was looking forward to getting foxsoccertv this year for french games, but it looks like there only showing one the first weekend? If i recall last year they were showing all of the games... does anyone have any more info on what foxsoccertv is showing this year in relation to league 1

2. bradjmoore48

bradjmoore48 Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would give it time, they will release a full schedule closer to the first matchday of the season. Foxsoccer.tv are supposed to show 152 Ligue 1 matches this season, so thats 4-5 matches per round.

3. bradjmoore48

bradjmoore48 Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was right. Foxsoccer.tv just put up an updated schedule, and they are showing 6 live Ligue 1 matches on Saturday, the PSG-Lorient match will be on FSC live and foxsoccer.tv at 11:59pm that night, and Dijon-Rennes will be live on Sunday.

4. ECU_SIMMS

ECU_SIMMS New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    yeah man, good call, apparently they are showing 304 matches this year!

5. Eastern Bear

Eastern Bear Member+

Feb 27, 1999
    Great Falls, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    ECU Simms, you a Clyde Simms fan?

6. huhe888

huhe888 Red Card

Oct 3, 2007
    FOXsoccer.tv is the service to buy if you want Ligue 1. At least 8 matches out of 10 will be available live each round.

FOX Soccer is required by contract to air only 5 matches, while FOX Soccer Plus is guaranteed to air only 38 matches.

TV5Monde USA is contractually obligated to air on 38 matches with commentary in French.

==

The Ligue 1 TV contract also includes matches from Coupe de la Ligue.

7. Barcasox

Barcasox Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish they'd show more Ligue 1 on FSC. They had two games on FSC last season that I decided to DVR because they were so exciting.

8. ECU_SIMMS

ECU_SIMMS New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    yep