French Int.'l to leave Bayern for Juve

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Damon, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Damon

Damon Member

Jul 1, 2001
    Evansville, IN, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. juventusfan10

juventusfan10 New Member

May 20, 2003
    Providence, RI
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    one french international to replace another french international on teh way out. zebinas going to milan in return for abbiati (rumor has it). This whole mafia thing that bayern is claiming is total cra9 because if they cared enough about the player they would have splashed out for them and offered them a decent contract. Also they shoudl try and keep theyr players by doing great in the champions league this year and show that their players can win trophies at bayern. until then theyshoudltn complain about loosing their players to the "mafia"

also, i think juve should worry more about centr defense. they are set on teh wings, with zambrotta and chiellini(im glad hes starting consistently now) and soon to be sagnol. the center backs arent gettin any younger...

3. Jet$on

Jet$on Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Old Blighty
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Let's just hope we don't turn into an Italian Arsenal.

4. gold.field

gold.field Member

Jun 22, 2004
    Germany, Flensburg
    Please don't take Rummenigge seriously. Hoeneß made Bayern what it is today. Rummenigge isn't as dumb or charismatic like Beckenbauer, that's why people still listen to him in seriousness. He's in all those positions (E14, DFL etc.) in which he can't hurt much, nevertheless they've gone to his head.

The most laughable part about his comments is the irony of a Bayern official talking about aggresive acquisition style. It's my favourite club, but come on, they treat the whole german league as their own private mall. Leverkusen (Lucio, Ballack, Ze Roberto, Jorginho, Sergio), Karlsruhe (Kahn, Scholl, Kreuzer, Sternkopf) and Bremen (Basler, Herzog, Ismael, Pizarro) could all sing the same tune about "mafia behaviour".

It was pretty clear that Sagnol was leaving the minute he has an offer from another top-club. His stay here was more business* than anything else, he even said that he didn't like the life in Germany much in a french magazine a while ago. He was a great player here and will certainly help Juve - probably more than Kovac did. I'm sure he will like playing in Italy.

* I'm not saying he's a greedy bitch, the offers were probably similiar. It's not like it takes more money to convince a player coming to Juve.

5. Damon

Damon Member

Jul 1, 2001
    Evansville, IN, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope he REALLY likes playing in Italy and will play his arse off for Juve.

6. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  8. Pfeife

Pfeife Member

Dec 19, 2005
    Money is not everything, I guess.

Maybe he didn't want to play in empty stadiums, who knows? ;)

9. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    looks like the deal is back on. or atleast its still not clear with who he will sign.

10. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He signed his contract extension with Bayern yesterday but apparently Ballack is coming our way now???