Free train tickets - Where are them ???

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by nelsonb97, May 29, 2018.

1. andreyyy7

andreyyy7 New Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Anyone has 2 extra tickets for the train from Saint-Petersburg to Moscow after the 3rd place game? 22:50 - 06:45 or 23:36 - 07:19.

2. Petersonnn

Petersonnn Member+

Jan 7, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Dear All,

We are looking for 2 places on the following 2 free trains. Going from Belgium Tunesia to England Panama and then back Moscow to fly home the next morning.

Can somebody have spare places which you are not looking to use? Would save us a loads of money! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The more important would be the back ride from Nizni to Moscow!

Regards:

Peter

3. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
  4. LunaSol

LunaSol New Member

Oct 29, 2013
    I looked at in and I'm interested in using it. I'm not sure how to register. It says that the tickets will be issued at least two days prior/after match days... I get into Moscow on march day. I'm asauming that we go to the office upon arrival at the airport? If that fails I plan to do Uber or Gett (hopefully traffic is not too bad around 2pm).

Not sure if I should compare it to Brazil. They didn't check anything, they just guided you to location of the at the airport, no questions asked...

wixson7 repped this.
  5. LunaSol

LunaSol New Member

Oct 29, 2013
    For does going to both semifinal matches, what are your transportation plans from St. Petersburg to Moscow in 1 day?

I'm late to the party, as I just got the ticket for one of SF. Trains with decent times are booked up.

6. Donal

Donal Member

Arsenal
    Republic of Ireland
    Jan 13, 2018
    I'm on a free train from Moscow to Nizhny tomorrow night. Only problem is it leaves St petersburg and I cant find any information anywhere on what time it stops in Moscow at. Does anybody know how?

7. Copadobrazil014

Jul 8, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    First flight our group booked in march. Have to get an early flight in case celebrities show up and clog the airport. Sorry if that sounded douchey

8. Delija29

Delija29 Member

May 1, 2018
    Germany
    Any of you guys managed to get free Aeroexpress ticket on Domodedovo? Are offices inside or outside terminals and whats the procedure?