Free Stuff from World Football Daily

Discussion in 'World Football Daily' started by GersRafa, Nov 29, 2011.

1. GersRafa

GersRafa New Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    So in case you haven't heard, WFD is giving away free stuff in a new "Thank You" Promotion. Basically, in thanks for all the supporters who have stuck with us, and all those who are interested in the show, you have the option of choosing a free gift with a sign up.

You must be a yearly member who renews early through the site for another year, a monthly user who is upgrading to a yearly subscription, or a new user who signs up for a year. If you're one of these three, you get to choose between a Bumpy Pitch/WFD Exclusive Hat, A La Pulga WFD Commemorative Messi Tee, or Simon Kuper's latest book, "Soccer Men".

It's pretty obvious that WFD isn't going anywhere and the content that the show has been delivering has been stellar, just check the guest line up.

Check out www.worldfootballdaily.com/f/thankyou to sort yourself out.

2. saabrian

saabrian Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dang, I renewed too early.

3. NYRBA1

NYRBA1 Member

Feb 4, 2011
    What if the subscribers would like to be given some shows that are actually interesting? Am I out of luck in that case?

4. TarheelJTK

TarheelJTK Member

Dec 14, 2004
    Jersey City
    I think so. Just take your hat and be happy. It's going to take more than free stuff to get me to sign up again.

5. saabrian

saabrian Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The main criticism I have of the show is not the content (which I think remains very good and well worth the money I spent). It’s the quality of the lines that often makes the guests very hard to hear. Not sure how much control they have over it but if they have any control over it whatsoever, they should make sure the line is good... even if they have to connect with the guy 2 or 3 times before he comes on air to get a good line. Sometimes I have to pump up the volume just to barely hear the guests and then get my ears blown off when it goes back to Sophie/Martin.

6. tpezz10

tpezz10 New Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    neymar???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBIli9bM1Zo"]Neymar: Best in the world (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

7. tamoko1989

tamoko1989 New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Hi everyone ...
    My name is Taha and I was born in 1989 in Iran and now I live in Georgia (country) .... and I like soccer coaching , so I have a question and if you can help me :) I'm glad it .....
    How can I take soccer degree (level e or d of Europe) ? and can I take that ?
    Thanks and by:confused:

8. microwaves

microwaves New Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I find it funny how the second I saw the word, "free," in the title, I clicked to this post. I didn't even read what ever other words were in the title! Haha, I bet this might of happened to someone other people!