Free RSL Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by Lizzie Bee, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Lizzie Bee

Lizzie Bee Member+

Jul 27, 2004
    Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mods, please move to the appropriate location since I have no idea where this belongs. Thanks!

I'm in the middle of serious pregnancy house-cleaning. That "nesting" stage, as people call it. While RSL is deeply ingrained in my heart, I think I can let some of the physical memorabilia move on to other people. I toyed with the idea of trying to sell some items on KSL classified or something, but that's too much hassle. In the spirit of the season, I'm happy to just give these things away to a good home.

I am too lazy to make a complete list, but I have some pretty cool Utah Soccer stuff like a Blitzz water bottle signed by Captain Blitzz himself ;), an RAF t-shirt (you can't have this unless you know what the RAF is, and I would prefer to give this to a former member of the group -- rabble rabble, BlitzzBoy, etc., just say the word), a Loyalists t-shirt and scarf from season one, some "vintage" DesNews clippings from season one, old game programs, RSL pins, and uhh... other stuff that I'll dig up tomorrow if people are interested.

If you want any of this stuff, here are the rules:

1. Don't resell it. Keep it for yourself.
    2. You need to make arrangements to pick it up from me in Happy Valley or suggest something else that requires no effort on my part. :eek:
    3. Feel free to request something even if you have called me nasty names, threatened me and/or cruelly spread malicious rumors about me in the past. It's all good. I'm not one to hold grudges and really that's what one expects from a forum like this. :D

So, if anybody is interested in anything let me know. I'll try to take some pictures and post more details tomorrow if anyone is interested.

2. SaltLakeKiddy

SaltLakeKiddy New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Liberty Park
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    I am a huge pin collector. I think I may have missed pins 07 and 08, if they made different ones for those years.

I'd be super interested to see if you have any i don't. (and to take them if you do. :) )

3. kirsoccer

kirsoccer BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 29, 2007
    I have a boatload of Freddy Adu posters if anyone is interested. We were one of the last one's leaving RES when they were giving these away, and the guy gave my son a whole package of them. I've nearly thrown them out on a couple of occasions, but thought someone may want them.

Where is Freddy nowadays anyway?

4. Lizzie Bee

Lizzie Bee Member+

Jul 27, 2004
    Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was going to post pictures today, but that was disrupted by me unexpectedly finding out the gender of my new baby and being able to focus on nothing else. :-D

So I'll try to get back to everyone who has responded (here or via PM) as soon as I can get my brain to focus again. Sorry for the interruption in service. :D

5. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ummm... you left something out... that thing that disrupted your ability to focus... that gender thing. Inquiring minds want to know!

6. Lizzie Bee

Lizzie Bee Member+

Jul 27, 2004
    Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha ha! After three boys... finally a girl! Good thing, too, because this is definitely the last one :)