free online soccer management game like FM/CM, http://www.trophymanager.com

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by brine, Oct 7, 2006.

1. brine

brine Member

Jan 8, 2002
    San Diego, CA
    Okay, guys, I just wanted to post a quick word about this game for anyone in the US who may be interested. I'm trying to grow the US leagues of an online soccer management game!

If you love the FM/CM series of games, you're gonna love this great new online soccer management game online at

http://www.trophymanager.com

I've played FM since CM3 in 1997, but can't dedicate the time anymore. I've found a great way to play online against thousands of real managers in a way that looks and feels a lot like FM/CM. In fact, the designers of Trophy Manager also played these games heavily.

You can start your own soccer club and compete against other managers from around the US and the world, just using your browser. Build your youth teams, expand your stadium, grow your fanbase...3 games/week and built like the old series of CM/FM games, this is a lot of fun if you're into soccer.

All for free. Teams registering now!

If anyone else here already plays, my club is FC Cape May in the US Major League...hit me up for a friendly sometime!

2. Sergio Aguero

Sergio Aguero New Member

Oct 8, 2006
    thank you

3. epheifer

epheifer Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Minnesota
    Thanks for the website. I just signed up! Looks pretty neat.

4. brine

brine Member

Jan 8, 2002
    San Diego, CA
    Good to see you guys in-game. Now that we have a USA National Team, we need more USA gamers!

5. brine

brine Member

Jan 8, 2002
    San Diego, CA
    I just wanted to bump this again and say this game is growing like wildfire. Over 30000 managers around the world now!

They've started a new referral system, so as the guy who started this thread, put my glorious FC Cape May down at your reference. Then send me a friendly challenge and we'll have a game! If you're lucky, one day you'll get a trophy like mine:

http://www.trophymanager.com/klubhus.php?showclub=15299

6. KotWF

KotWF Member

Jun 13, 2003
    Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just signed up, my team is called Texas 1836 SC in the USA 6th Division group 2. Any tips for a newbie... like... is it a good strategy from the beginning to really focus on developing a good youth program at the expense of stadium improvements/etc.? Maybe someday I'll challenge you to a friendly when my team is closer to worthy.

7. mrphonk

mrphonk New Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Stockholm/Vilnius
    I signed up with swedish team "FC Snedspark". We'll see if they ever contact me :D

8. brine

brine Member

Jan 8, 2002
    San Diego, CA
    www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=15299

Click this link to check out the game (which will also credit me as your reference if you sign up)...

To answer your question directly: a good youth program can be a great start for your club, but it gets expensive...so plan accordingly. You should maintain a stadium size about 2.1x your fanclub size. So expand accordingly.

Hit me up in-game if you have questions...I'm happy to help.

FC Cape May

9. brine

brine Member

Jan 8, 2002
    San Diego, CA
    With today's final game of the season, my beloved FC Cape May finished 2nd in USA Division 1, after winning it last season. Congratulations go out to Philadelphia White Hawks, who are new USA Champions...and who will also play in the UEFA Cup Final (called the FATA Copa Americana in this game) in a few days' time. Here's hoping they bring soccer glory to USA!

If you want to sign-up, check it out here:

www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=15299

Hit me up in-game and we'll schedule a friendly...or I can answer questions if you're curious.

And, just as a teaser, for anyone who played the Championship Manager series of games, you'll be happy to hear that TM will soon be getting a Live Match Viewer much like the CM games...flashing text for goals and such!

Come join the fun!

10. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  11. tyso06

tyso06 New Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Great game, i just started to play it and im really enjoying it, you can train your players, build your stadium, buy players, put a team logo on your profile, organise friendlys against your mates, edit your team kit, get a sponsor and heaps more. You can also get membership which offers more advantages. If you want to find out anymore just contact me on tyso06. If you want to visit the site here it is. I would give it 8/10
    http://trophymanager.com:)

12. AudereEstFacere

Aug 11, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We're finishing up season 7 over at TM and I've been a member since the beginning of season 5. My club's name is Yeotown, and I'll soon be promoted to D3 (I hope). Glad to see FC Cape May/brine has introduced BS to TM. Everyone should check it out, it's gotten extremely massive now and very competitive.

13. tororojo2008

tororojo2008 New Member

Aug 16, 2007
  14. kaasen

kaasen New Member

Aug 18, 2007
  15. fire21

fire21 New Member

Aug 18, 2007
    looks really cool i just signed up

16. hehe

hehe New Member

Mar 30, 2006
    hey cape may!

trophy manager is the greatest game to ever grace the planet. pure addiction.

Winnipeg 07

17. hoboken16

hoboken16 Member

Jan 16, 2003
    Jersey City, NJ USA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good game, like the new Match engine now I need to challenge someone to a friendly so I can get my FITA License

Hoboken FC (Group 6, Division 24)

18. ollie

ollie Member

Mar 2, 2004
    the meadowlands
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    I just signed up as well.
    Great game.

19. Sleeve

Sleeve New Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Anaheim, CA
    Sounds pretty good, maybe I'll register when I have more time ;-)

20. spectre013

spectre013 Member

Sep 5, 2007
    Colorado
    signed up for this over the weekend and won my first match am loving it and totally addicted.

Can't wait to get a few moew games in.

http://trophymanager.com/klubhus.php?showclub=142552

there is a link to my club, would love more friendlies, so start sending challenges.

21. Rbkman

Rbkman New Member

Dec 30, 2007
  22. Sleeve

Sleeve New Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Anaheim, CA
    I never like it when people shout "the best!".
    There's a whole bunch out there, and they all have their charms.
    Some are better than others, some are just mediocre or downright crappy ;-)
    But there are too many that are very good overall to say 1 is "the best!".