free online football manager game

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by wadud, Jun 28, 2007.

1. wadud

wadud New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    hi. i want to ask, who's know about free online football manager games? such as trophy manager, championship manager and so on. just wanna play free one only. thanks :)

2. blackbird

blackbird New Member

May 28, 2007
    My favourite is still Trophymanager
    I have posted recently here about it.
    If u are playing on it please share your experience.
    I d like to build a network of friend teams there
    u can contact me at my team mail, if logged in: http://trophymanager.com/mail.php?show=compose&mailto=46899

I am setting up a tactic for growing up youth, based on a network of friends

3. wadud

wadud New Member

Jun 28, 2007
    yes. i already join this game but as new comer, i need times to get more comfortable with it. i need to study and learn about that game

4. blackbird

blackbird New Member

May 28, 2007
    ok we can stay in contact :)

5. blackbird

blackbird New Member

May 28, 2007
    hahaha today 5-2 victory playing outside home.....
    Have I found the good tactic?
    Lowering total ASI and salaries via enrolling promising young player ...
    now my team seems very weak as total ASI is less than 100000 but i am playing acceptable matches.
    And youngs are growing: i have 4 players with 18-28 TI... not bad for a 4th category team :)

6. kaasen

kaasen New Member

Aug 18, 2007
    Probably the best managergame online atm

Manage League

Free, no waiting, new upgrades each month, and no waiting time! try it and you´ll love it!

7. GarretJoseph

GarretJoseph Member

Jan 27, 2007
  8. abfnumberten

abfnumberten New Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Thanks for the info guys!

9. Sleeve

Sleeve New Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Anaheim, CA
    I play SoccerProject myself, www.soccerproject.com
    It has a very quick pace, 1 official game a day, with an optional extra 4 friendlies a day.
    What I like is that it has all names from pretty much all countries, so if you register as American, you'll get a squad full of Americans, and if you're from Vietnam, you'd get a Vietnamese squad (including Vietnamese names etcetera!)

Anyway, the options are countless, and in my opinion it's the best game available.
    I played Hattrick, but it went to slow for me, so it didn't grow on me.
    Most faster-paced games are simply not up to par with this one.
    Give it a try!
    If you want to use my advice as a mentor, use this link:
    http://www.soccerproject.com/index.php?section=3&lng=en&uID=4234
    You'll show up in my contact-list, and I'll help you out whenever you need :)

Greetings, Sliv

10. Axiss

Axiss New Member

Nov 8, 2007
  11. juventinu

juventinu New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    Bacau, Romania
  12. johnmcc

johnmcc New Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Played Soccermanager.com for awhile, awesome game.

13. nathanakata

nathanakata New Member

Mar 20, 2007
    MELBOURNE
  14. Sinter

Sinter New Member

Oct 12, 2003
    New York City, U.S.A
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trophy Manager is probably the easiest of them all to get into quick and not get beat down on. Play Hattrick, Footstar and Freekick as well and they're definitely tougher more slow pace games. New teams in the bottom divisions in Freekick especially in the USA get beat on pretty heavily at first, but if you spend a season save up money you could be competitive, which Hattrick is pretty similar to. Footstar takes on a new angle and let's you be the player which is a nice change of pace. I'm worried with TM having long staying appeal. In my 3rd season I'm already in the 3rd division after starting out in division 6. TM is quite new, so I'm willing to give it time to settle out, but it's ME seems very random and mediocre teams like myself can easily compete with the top teams, which kinda takes away from the game honestly.

I've tried Managerzone on several occassions now, and I just don't understand the praise it gets. The 3d match viewer is really cool, but gotta pay for it and there's not much substance to the game after that. Other games offer a lot more for free.

15. Rbkman

Rbkman New Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Try www.managerleague.com/index.pl?ref=4803

Nice game, no real teams. Train the youths to be stars, and sell them. Departments with 16 teams. Play in the national league and compete against relegation or for promotion.
    Try it, its free.

16. Sleeve

Sleeve New Member

Sep 6, 2007
    Anaheim, CA
    I just started Managerzone, I didn't pay and I can see the 3D-games...
    Maybe it's temporary, but I didn't see anything about paying for it.
    I must say, it looks kinda awkward, tackling and passing/kicking look really silly, but it's a nice feature all in all. It's a nice way to see if your tactic works.
    I did see some really nice things in the game that I liked, but I'm still a noobie, so I have to spend more time to have a good opinion :)

I checked the 2d match viewer too, that looks very crappy to me, no overview at all. The 3D however had great freedom of camera, and some nice preset-camera-options. It was nice in my opinion.

17. Cartoonface

Cartoonface New Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Want to play a new, exciting online football manager?

Do you want to be able to make live tactical changes during matches?
    Do you want to play matches more than once a week?

Yes? Then you've come to the right place!

PinkBall is a online football manager game where you lead your own team to success:

Free to play (and always will be!)
    Create, train and manage your own team from scratch.
    Don't just watch your matches, make live tactical changes!
    Enter both league and cup competitons.
    Join in with the friendly PinkBall community.
    Over 75 countries to compete against!

Register Now, it only takes a minute!

http://www.pinkball.org/register.php?r=Rich5660

18. shalawlakh

shalawlakh New Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Other than www.hattrick.org... I see trophymanager.com as a top game, also so many changes are going over the match engine so it'll really blast in the upcoming years....

I also play Footstar (Boring), and Xperteleven, with http://free.managerleague.com (The fastest game ever with 2 matches daily :p)

19. Southerner

Southerner New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Club:
    Bristol City FC
    Im also looking for a new manager game. What is the best?

20. Snoops

Snoops New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    I just started playing Hattrick but I don't really get it. I feel like there are so many things I should know.

21. Steelmind

Steelmind New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    cm-online.com :)
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Biggest problem with Hattrick and many other games people have listed here imho is that they use fake football players. What's the point in playing a football manager game without real players? That's more like playing risk than football sims :/

22. Tomten

Tomten New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    I have just started playing Footballidentity.com. It is very new so I don't know everything about it yet.

The fun thing about it is that all characters (managers, football players and journalists) are controlled by real people and the matches are supposed to be played as a strategy game (season has not started yet).

So with regards to your comment Steelmind I would say that the players in footballidentity.com could be VERY real :) www.footballidentity.com/Invitation

23. Steelmind

Steelmind New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    cm-online.com :)
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Actually I have found one now. It's still only pay to play but the devs claim that it will be free within a matter of weeks. We'll see - if that happens I'll tell ya.

Either way this game is 50 times better than any other I've seen.

24. Tomten

Tomten New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Sounds interesting! Will keep an eye out for further posts from you in this forum then :)

25. Tomten

Tomten New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Shalawlakh, I saw that you were playing Footstar. You might wanna check out Footballidentity that I meantioned above. It is a similar concept but not at all so boring! You get to play the matches with 22 other users in a turn-based football strategy game :) It is very new though (only one week old or so) and requires a bit of patience as the world is being filled with managers, players and journalists.
    www.footballidentity.com/Invitation