Free Kicks

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by EstebanGranero23, Jun 9, 2009.

1. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guys, I didn't know where else to ask this. But are Guti's free kicks against Espanyol and Getafe the only ones we scored this season??

2. AriGold

AriGold Member+

Jul 13, 2007
    Göteborg, Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I think VdV scored one at the start of the season... but as my memory is f'ed I'm not really sure :)

3. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    didn't raul score quite a bender as well? i gotta google this now its bugging me.

4. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was last year vs Racing.

5. btha

btha Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iceland
    If that's true that's pretty pathetic. I remember people dissing Roberto Carlos for not using free kicks so well. But I'm sure that he alone scored at least a couple of goals per season from free kicks, and he took far from all of them.

6. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dony worry - We will have Cristiano Ronaldo this season to take them for us.

Maybe Raubery too :p, and Kaka is pretty good on the long range, so are our Dutch midfield duo Sneijder and VdV.

7. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bugging you?? What? How many freekicks we scored?? or how little??

8. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We scored much less free kicks this season than last season. Sneijder did a great job at those for the 1st half of the 2007-2008 season. We also did a pretty poor job at scoring goals from corner kicks as well.

9. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    was that for me? if so, bugging me i meant if raul scored the fk this past season and i would have to go google it but you already answered it for me, thanks!

and definitely the fk goals will accumulate when we acquire ronaldo :D should be a shorter wall no? j/k! haha.

ah...this goal still brings a tear to my eye:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZutyrEuQ-U"]YouTube - Sneijder goal vs Levante[/ame]

just look at the spin and dip on that puppy...and wesleys cool/calm walk as he knows its in the second it left his foot ;)

btw whats with the confederation flag behind goal? didn't know we had alabama ultras too?!

10. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, we need to sell him.

11. jafo1972

jafo1972 Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Watching that kick and remembering all the great moments he had on his 1st season here is what still gives me hope that Sneijder is Real Madrid material and he should stay. He needs to get his act together and stop spending long nights at Kudeta (the trendy Madrid bar/disco where all football players go and mind I say a ton of very beautiful women as well)!!!!!