free chick-fil-a 9/1

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by Cabster22, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Cabster22

Cabster22 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Washington, DC
    for those of you who live near a chick-fil-a, they're giving away free chicken strips to anyone who comes in wearing [american] football gear on labor day, 9/1. the deal flies for any level of football (college or pro), so if you go in wearing something from your college, that works too.

it's a shame we couldn't get something similar for the beginning of premier league, but this'll do. :D

2. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't forget the milkshake when you are there.

Chocolate is the best.

3. Cabster22

Cabster22 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Washington, DC

so, i went. i forgot to get the milkshake, but i wore some university of maryland gear, so the strips were free. and glorious. did all you suckers miss out? has anyone tried the strips period?

4. Crimson Ace

Crimson Ace Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 4, 2003
    McKinney, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stopped in. Got my strips. Chick-fil-A kicks ass.

5. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yup, big fan of 'em. i went in, the place was a madhouse, and just ordered the free strips. sounds silly, i know, but i had nothing better to do. anyway, i had to wait for a little while, which was to be expected and i wasn't paying a dime so i don't mind waiting my turn. well, it turns out that i got skipped and the lady behind me that had a bunch of stuff got hers before i did. the girl behind the counter realized it and went and got mine herself and then apologized and told me she gave me some fries to make up for it. not necessary, but i kinda like free stuff so i just said thank you. well, it turns out she gave me a second order of strips as well... by accident i guess. so i got 6 strips and a large order of fries for... well, my time and effort. i'll take that anyday. they're kinda new to this area (this store's only been open for a couple weeks), but i'll definitely go back when i'm in the area again.

6. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The McDonalds "Southern Chicken" sandwich is a dead ringer for Chick-Fil-A.

7. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Don't try going on Sunday.

8. CroatiaCannuck

CroatiaCannuck New Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Missed this one.:mad: