Freddy Guarin - News & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by MVFC, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sysco76

sysco76 Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Potomac Falls
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can LOL!

2. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    Again on the bench, as always

3. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    and u still g@y as always:D

4. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    as Jerry Seinfeld would say "not that there's anything wrong with that":p

5. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Lmao The Gay Guy Still Dares To Speak Around Here? Stfu ****** And Go Take Sum More Myspace Pics. Total Douchebag All Around.

6. Caraemondinga

Caraemondinga Member

Jul 29, 2004
    aca
    echen ya a este sapo careverga que ya me esta volando la piedra

7. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    adding fuel to the fire,
    all you want to do is disrupt the forum.

8. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    You prefer a ´best player in the world´ for someone who is overrated as hell and has 7 starts in 38 games or so?

9. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I got it!!!!

Paul_Rainbow wrote to Freddy and he did not answer back, that's why he is so pissed.

10. Gusztáv

Gusztáv New Member

Aug 5, 2006
    That's false, Fredy start the game against Marseille. He played well and has good comments on the press. He was replaced by Heinz at he 70th. Some comments criticize this choice.
    Sainté lost the match, but play as well as OM, the efficacity of Cissé and a little bit of unlucky make the difference.
    Actually there's an internal crisis in Sainté for reasons i don't understand all aspects, one it's the non-qualification for european cup, and the impression this team have to make better this season... Hasek the coach will probably goes.
    The last match is in Sochaux, and have an money importance ('cause there's financial difference in respect of the place in championship)

11. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Don't mind fruitcake Paul, he just hast a man crush on Guarin and he is mad because Guarin don't rolled that way... thank you for that update on Guarin.

12. Gusztáv

Gusztáv New Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Fredy start the last match yesterday against Sochaux, lost 1-0. He played in axial midfielder, like against Marseille, and he was replaced by Heinz at the 70th (more or less). He don't play very well, but like all the team which apparently was not motived. A really sad finish of season for the Verts. There will have some changes in the staff and in the team the next days...
    I'm angry 'cause the team have the potential to be european and it's seems like everybody play for his personal interest, not for the club...

13. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thanks Gustav. Appreciate the update - hopefully with a season of French footie in his belt, Fredy can show his full potential next season.

14. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Can we show this guy the second yellow? Everybody is entitled to their opinion. but when you don't support your arguments with evidence and your words are only to cause anger it should not be allowed.

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    why does someone from holand care so much about this guy... u are just in this forum and the boca junior site to get people mad... is this kid part dutch and didnt want to be on ur nt or something what is the big problem with him... u bring up ur dutch youth captain that went no were so what .... I dont think Guarin was a starter for our sub 20... but now he is doin well so get over it

and everyone else please STOP COMMENTIN BACK TO HIM !!!! this was such a good thread till this guy came and ruined it, we had nice french fans come and tell us how he was doing but this BS has made then not come back... so just knock this cr@p off !!! or Pibe,EFer Close this thread

16. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    His lack of skill irrates me.

17. padrino187

padrino187 New Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Brescia-Italy
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  18. Gusztáv

Gusztáv New Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Friday, for the first friendly match saibté's pre-season against the fourth division team Croix-de-savoie, Fredy play 2/3 of the match on offensive midfield right winger. He score a goal on a counterattack but miss a penalty on the end of the match. The Verts win easily 3-0 after this first week of intensive physical preparation. I's look like the new coach, Laurent Roussey, will adopt a 4-3-3 tactic. Roussey was the adjoint coach last season and said about Fredy on the begin of the season "he could be the revelation of the championship". I think he will have more play time this season...

For info, the team lost Ilunga the left defensive winger (to Toulouse) and Sablé the defensive midfield (to Lens). Three others important players want be transferred: Feinduno the offensiv right midfielder and artist of the team, who have an "exit coupon", Camara the central defender and Gomis the striker. News players are Tavlaridis, the strong Greek central defender from Lille, Dimitri Payet, the young left offensive wingers from Nantes, Gigliotti the young striker from Monaco, who score 9 goals in 27 matchs last season with Troyes. And normally tomorrow C. Varrault a polyvalent wing defender comes from Nice. Probably an athletic defensive midfielder, and maybe a left defensive winger could be recruted, and equivalent players for those who want go if it's case... (the transfers period finish on 31 august in france, but the championship begin with 7 matchs on august)

see u soon...

19. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Its great to hear from you, Gustav! Hope you are having a great summer!

How does Fredy look amongst the other players on the team? Does he seem fully adjusted to St. Etienne?

If St. Etienne adopt a 4-3-3, would Freddy play on the right side of midfield (seems his most natural role) or more advanced as a striker?

Very exciting news either way!

20. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Can't wait to see him play once the season starts. Someone told me that they show french ligue games on one of the channels I've had for a while.

So is he being molded more into that two-way midfielder type of player. Is he not holding anymore?

21. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Look at the banner on the right side! Our boy is becoming a star! Check out that afro!

http://www.asse.fr/index2.php