Francesco Coco Wants To Go Hollywood

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by L.A. SOCCER NATION, Sep 11, 2007.

1. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    For the sake of accuracy, the LA Galaxy had never been linked to the player, but there are rumblings that the New England Revolution and the New York Red Bulls are trying to convince him against an early retirement.

Do you think that Alexi and AEG should work their magic and pursue this guy? I know that AEG is involved in the film industry and knowing Tim Leiweke, he could probably tell Coco that if he joins the Galaxy and plays for them one season or two, he could guarantee Coco a contract on a major movie or sitcom. Just a thought.

Link:http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=410069

2. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Francesco Coco! Really. I would love to have him. However, IMO most Italians would rather play in NY (maybe he could take Broadway by storm instead of Hollywood) Then again, he might fancy the weather down here. We actually need an Italian to erase the painful memories they associate with Southern California (Roberto Baggio's penalty miss at the Galaxy's old home)

3. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    Good Point:eek:
    [​IMG]

4. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Damn that pic takes me back. I always wished he'd had come here to defeat that ghost, but in my heart I knew, as did every other Italian I met, that he would never again set foot on a soccer pitch around here again.. That ghost still needs slaying...

5. Ludwig77

Ludwig77 New Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why would we ever want to pick up somebody who admittedly has more of an interest in acting...or ANYTHING ELSE for that matter...than soccer? Even if Beckham is here to do something like that, I think its quite clear that its on the back burner for him until his contract is up.

6. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hmmm.... Maybe he and Becks can make a Galaxy movie together starring ...themselves...
    Hey just cause someone is interested in acting, doesn't mean he can actually act. Shoot I'd love to be the star in the next Cheech and Chong movies, but it ain't gonna happen. Besides, even if he was talented, nobody is going to hire that bum that leaked in five goals, THAT plays for the Galaxy. Nope, it'll take a winning streak that makes the Yankees look lucky, especially since the majority of the US public has never heard of Coco before.

In any case we need a goal-every-other-game striker more than we need defensive player right now, and this is all speculation as of now