France vs. Korea.

Discussion in 'France: National Teams' started by keehyunan, Dec 15, 2005.

1. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

yes i have to say, France is a favorites in Group G. and who can say they arent? France are a powerhouse in terms of soccer, you have worldclass players like Zidance and Henry, i cant imagine you guys not advancing to the next round..

BUT

you do have to keep in mind that this is soccer and anything can happen.

you may say that Korea wont do as well as they did in 2002 because we dont have home crowd support. well let me tell you a couple of things i know. there are passionate fans for our country this time around for 2006. more people got familiar with the world of soccer especially after Korea's WC performance in 2002, and also Park Ji Sung who is at Manchester. soccer is getting mass media coverage and many stores has tons and tons of supporters shirts for Korea. even if there are only like 1,000 koreans in the stadium to cheer on Korea during the game against France, remember theres probably around millions of Koreans who are gathered outside the streets of Seouls all chanting together and watching Korea on a huge outdoor tv.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] <- with the luck of the Irish, who cant win? :D

good luck to France and Korea!

2. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    the poor Irish guy must be detained somewhere in the peninsula for the sake of the national interest...;) :D

3. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    Are you French of Japanese? Just curious because of your nick.

On the thread topic, I's say Korea 2-2 France. France is clearly a notch or two above Korea but scheduling a friendly against China on 6/7/06 tells me that they know nothing about us and that they'll be surprised when playing against us.

4. StepINTOliquid

StepINTOliquid Red Card

Jul 6, 2005
    One can only hope Henry does his usual impersonation of an origami and folds under pressure in big games. ;)

But then again there's Trezeguet... and then there's Zidane... then Cisse... then... aw ********.

Hopefully Korea can get at least a draw.

5. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Nani !? Watashiwa hontono Furansujin dayo !!! :mad: ;)

Yet, my username has indeed a japanese origin.

6. Goh Kheng Lim

Goh Kheng Lim Red Card

Apr 18, 2006
    Singapore/USA
    You French are nice people but have no chance against the mighty koreans...no chance.:eek:

7. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    좆만한 새끼.... 아랍애들 좆이나 빨고 뒈져라!

8. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    The Swiss eat dog too. St. Bernard sausages... Of course, Koreans get more flak for their dog eating because we're asian and white people tend to be racists. :p

In all honesty, I'd say Koreans eat dogs a lot less than than Americans eat squirrels and Rocky Mountain oysters.

9. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    I'm just glad that the Korean posters aren't lowclass retard trolls like this iranian sock. Let's not stoop to their level people.

10. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Anyone named Lim Goh Kheng deserves a punch in the face, and the people who were involved in the naming.

11. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Henry for some reason on the French NT never seem to perform as good as he does with Arsenal. I would think it's lack of chemistry.

I'm personally much more worried with Trezeguet than Henry.

I'll be happy as long as Silvestre, Boumsong, and Barthez gets the playing time against Korea. I do not understand how you pick Barthez over Coupet, that just comes in pure shock to me.

No offense but Boumsong got to be the worst footballer ever, period.

12. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

lol that could happen, or that theres a pretty noticeable amount of foreigners living in Korea these days. when i went to a pretty well known mall in Korea, i saw a bunch of white people everywhere. in this one arcade, id say half the people in there werent Asian.

Goh Kheng Lim is an Iranian sock. from the looks of it, its probably either mani or valanjak.

13. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

the bad thing is that with Silvestre playing, is that he might have pretty good knowledge on Park's style of play. of course any coach for a team can anaylze a player's weakness from match videos, but Park and Silvestre train together all the time and whats even worse is that Saha probably knows Park's style of play pretty well now.

14. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Silvestre sucks. Teammate or not, out of those four, Id still want this fool marking up Park....PJS would have a field day on MS.

15. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Dude...Have you seen Silvestre? You must be crazy if you don't want Silvestre starting. He's absolutely garbage, same goes to Boumsong.

16. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe
    up until charlton his performances at the end of the season were encouraging, and his callup was merited.

17. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    So how was Silvestre in Euro 04? :D :p

18. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Hey!

The thing a love about Korea, aside from their wacky Northern neighbour, a penchant for real hot dogs and Jeong Cheol is their unique script.

After getting their heads pushed down the lavatory bowl by their Chinese brethen for so long they just said 'screw you' and went out and devised a new script based on an older and more mystical writing system of the language. Now of course their even more wackier neighbours to the East whom Nanba is ordering a bride from - still use the old Chinese letters. This often promotes a lot of hostility between the parties, as Koreans will often drive around in their slightly inferior cars but listening to their better LCD flat screen monitors with MP3 digital sound shouting 'we no use hanja - hahahahaha - you suck' to Japanese buisnessmen and then slowly drive off with some TVXQ blasting out at crystal clear sound...

If you're wondering my favourite script happens to be 'abugida' - and there you go.

Oh yes, anyone know the name of these chicks?

[​IMG]

Hit it would I! :)

19. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    I'd also hit these guys as well, all be it a slightly different context;

[​IMG]

20. StepINTOliquid

StepINTOliquid Red Card

Jul 6, 2005
    Hopefully with a a)brick b)bat c)Mac truck d)Mace e)all of the above

21. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    You have any idea how small n tight those pussies must be?? IMPOSSIBLE, at least for me it is :rolleyes: :p

22. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    I don't see any cats in that picture. :confused:

I thought Koreans liked dogs?

23. Nikogfrog

Nikogfrog New Member

Sep 9, 2005
    I like this one pretty much :)

I am not sure whether he is trying to convince himself of something that may never happen or if he is pretty sure of what he says. Either way, The French squad are quite aware of the Korean team's potential strength. And -I am repeating my words- that will not be an easy match for both teams, but after watching France improve through the matches against Mexico and Denmark, (and doing so with Zidane out of form), I am getting more confident they can move on to the second stage.