Fox Sports World

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by ISSfan, Aug 5, 2002.

1. delo_pata

delo_pata Member

Jan 12, 2001
    Durham, NC
    Are you sure that's what OT said? Wasn't it more like, "the French league will NOT be picked up by FSW and WILL PROBABLY appear on F1 or F5 or WHATEVER the french channel is called. Beyond this, Julie LOUDY FOUDY and WUSA have declared WAR on the Nielsen rating SYSTEM, the Mouse, and the Penguin. And MLF IS going to have a franchise in LA next year after MLS FAILS."

2. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You left out ROTTEN AL. ;)

3. davidfooty

davidfooty New Member

Mar 21, 2002
    So where is all the Nationwide football everyone(or some)was predicting on FSW? Hasn't seemed to come to fruition.

davidfooty

4. monster

monster Member

Oct 19, 1999
    Hanover, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My cable company does not carry FSW. The new GM wants to, but Fox charges too much (he didn't give me a specific figure) for it to make sense. It's not a huge system so I can understand their dilemma. He also said they have a bunch of other restrictions and maybe the analog thing is one of those.

Kinda sucks, but he said he's still working on it and hopes they might be able to add it by the end of the year. I hate that you're in a somewhat similar boat, but it sounds like my GM isn't feeding me a line of bull.