fox soccer tv

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by ECU_SIMMS, Dec 10, 2010.

1. ECU_SIMMS

ECU_SIMMS New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Are the french matches broadcast in HD on the internet feed?

2. 7spencer7

7spencer7 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Outside Boston
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nothing is actually HD but it is higher quality than watching in compressed standard definition on Fox Soccer Channel or Fox Soccer Plus. It's also widescreen.

3. Johnny Bundesliga

Aug 6, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Quick follow up to this ... When watching on a widescreen TV, I get black bars top and bottom, but full width left to right -- essentially the aspect ratio is too wide. Is there a way to adjust this?

4. 7spencer7

7spencer7 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Outside Boston
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    weird, because I didn't. Make sure your resolution is set to 1280x720 or 1920x1080 on your windows video settings

5. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Anyone else having any issues watching any live Prem matches on Foxsoccer tv right now? was watching the derby-forest game a little this morning no problem, and the replay for that game works fine. All the live 10am prem games are dead links.

6. Tevla

Tevla Member

Jun 17, 2006
    Milton, WI
    Yes, me too. Even the contact us form doesn't work! I sent them an e-mail, though.

7. R1PP

R1PP Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Swarthmore, PA
    FoxSoccer.tv is delaying the Wolves v Bolton match tomorrow even though it is on Fox Soccer +. I just canceled FS+ to go with FoxSoccer.tv. Annoying they are delaying that game now. I hope they don't do this going forward.

8. blackhornet

blackhornet Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd love to use FS.tv as an option but the rules around the games they have and don't have and when they have them as well as the reliability of serving the games is just too inconsistent for me.