Fox Soccer Report knocked off the air.

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by the shelts, Nov 8, 2010.

1. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Was watching FSReport and all of a sudden the signal goes dead. Then some Bad Girls Posse shows starts up with two guys fighting, then two girls drinking and fighting, then flashing a cab while in the back of a cab, then spraying that computer aerosol cleaner on their nipples to get the "high beams" on......then its back to soccer.

1/ either we have had a repeat of a signal intrusion[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs"]Like this one in Chicago[/ame] or the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFlMHCdYXLM&feature=related"]Captain Midnight vs HBO farce[/ame]

2/ some idiot in Winnipeg where Fox Soccer Report is filmed started
    watching this DVD he ordered online and somehow switched the feeds

3/ some idiot in LA where Fox Soccer Report is uploaded to FSC from Fox Soccer Canada started watching this DVD he ordered online and somehow switched the feeds

4/ some idiot with ATT U-verse cable in Texas (where I'm currently watching) started watching this DVD he ordered online and somehow switched the feeds.

Anyone else see this?

It was wacky.

2. richardfromnyc

Apr 6, 2009
    New York
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    you need to quit drinking mate

3. blackhornet

blackhornet Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    or upload the video

4. 7spencer7

7spencer7 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Outside Boston
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it was a uverse problem because I watched the 10:00 showing on the 8th on my tivo on Verizon Fios in boston and there was no such signal hijack. I think someone just accidently flipped a switch at the uverse headend.

5. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    I'd be happy to upload the video. Problem is I'm an old man and mechanics of doing it elude me.

If someone can tell me how to move something from a DvR on Uverse to an internet file (Uverse internet) then I can do it.

Crazy thing is, if I google (bad girls posse fox soccer), then there is another post on bigsoccer about it but I can't find it.

6. blackhornet

blackhornet Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what you googled was this:

Twitter / Brandon Campbell:

[​IMG]

as far as uploading - just use a cell phone. the clip can't be that long, can it?

7. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Ya, I'll do the cell phone thing.

Again, please bear in mind, I am a senior citizen.............but once its on my cell phone, how do I get it from my cell phone to this webpage? What buttons do I push on here to upload a cell phone image, if you could PM me I will upload it.

8. 7spencer7

7spencer7 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Outside Boston
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude, it's not really a big deal. We don't need to see it. 3 people will look at it say "welp, i guess that happened"

Move on with your life.

9. themaestro

themaestro Member

Nov 9, 2005
    I want to see this haha.

I've always been interested in the Max Hedroom thing :D

10. 7spencer7

7spencer7 Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Outside Boston
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But this wasn't a broadcast hijack. This was a small error at the at&t uverse facility that just switched the video feed from FSC to another channel for a small amount of time. It was unintentional.

11. themaestro

themaestro Member

Nov 9, 2005
    State the obvious next time.

12. blackhornet

blackhornet Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    easiest way is to open a youtube account - they give you an email address to send mobile video. Then just email it to that youtube account's email address and it'll be up on youtube.