Fox news: 'we're glad it happened now, over there'

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by DJPoopypants, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Bull Fvcking Sh!t.

This guy is a total hater and complete idiot. Here are some samples, just from this week.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161997,00.html
    Thesis: Why are we worrying about Africa when there are bigger problems. (Like the Flag Burning Ban in the Constitution, or motivating Florida to prosecute Terri Schiavo's husband.)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161864,00.html
    Thesis: Terrorist attack in London shows that al Qaeda is not that effective. WTF?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161750,00.html
    Thesis: I have no idea. Seems like the ramblings of a right-wing drug addict.

He is an idiot, and proves it in these essays.

About Air America, are you referring to the hosts or the callers? Does anyone listen to Air America? I know I don't.

Gibson still has a job, by the way. His bosses are happy with his work, he is NOT joking, as he makes his living as host of a nationally broadcast TV show.

2. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    My god saying motivating Florida to prosecute Terri Schiavo's husband is more important than people dying in Africa is just sick, does these people care millions are dying from hunger? obviously not, selfish dicks, and saying blowing up london shows that Al Qaeda is not that effective? so killing 50+ and injuring 700 people is ok? idiots

3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  4. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    I think it says a lot about Fox News that this guy is employed there. It's not as though his stuff is well written, cogent or espouses reasoned argument. It's just poorly written hate-mongering.

5. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    The thing is, imagine some french news anchor would say a similar thing about any US city, can you imagine Ian being content with his 'Dude, relax, the guy was just joking' response?

6. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    man what are you talking about? any real American knows that the French don't have any sense of humor :rolleyes:

7. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

and the missing the point award goes to...

8. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    :rolleyes:

9. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

He didn't say that. He said a lot of other stupid things, but not that. At least not in that particular piece.

10. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    well said, thanks for the insight