Fourm consolidation and elimination on Womens Fourms

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by g4m, Mar 11, 2003.

1. g4m

g4m New Member

Oct 28, 2000
    New Jersey
    ok 1st things first...dump WUSA supporters clubs, its been sitting there collecting bandwith dust for close to 6 months.

secondly while i still think that its imperitive to have a seperate womens rivalry board to prevent flame wars from more sensitive readers, i think the time has come to move that fourm into a subfourm of FCM, at least for now...and see how it goes, it may be that the PTH will start another flame war and it would have to be moved back to a seperate fourm but right now with no one posting i see no reason why it shouldnt be a FCM subfourm

Also can you do a mod check in for the womens fourms...i think alot of mods there have flown the coop and may need to be reopened to applications.

2. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Unfortunately I agree with you on this. If SC topics need to be discussed I think it can be discussed in both their teams forums and if need be the main WUSA forum.

I sorta agree with you here. It's extremely tame in there compared to the other rivalry forums. I guess the question is would other people go for it and more importantly is it something redcard816 would want to mod in her forum?

Who has flown the coop? I think a number of mods over there prefer to keep a low profile.

3. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i think Sunday League can be killed as well.

4. g4m

g4m New Member

Oct 28, 2000
    New Jersey
    Re: Re: Fourm consolidation and elimination on Womens Fourms

one guy on the charge board hasnt posted there for a year and a half and that fourm needs another active mod (and thats all ill say in public fourm)