Forget Karimi

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by rapscallion, Aug 2, 2004.

1. rapscallion

rapscallion New Member

May 1, 2002
    All of a sudden everyone seems to think that Ali Karimi is the best player on Iran. F that. Mahdavikia is much, much better and makes his teammates better too.

Nice game by the way -- from a Korea fan.

2. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    Well, I agree with you to a certain degree. However, Karimi has shown that he has really become a complete player in the last few years. He can dribble, cross, give the precise ground pass (the 3rd goal), and also HEAD (Karimi can head?! :eek: ).

They both possess their own qualities and I think it's really up to personal opinion as to who is better. I myself think that Mahdavikia is more influential in the team and he is more of a crucial asset.

Just watch out for Hossein Kaebi, the 18-year old. He has proven that he is an exceptional player in the last few games.

3. RuffRyder

RuffRyder New Member

Sep 15, 2003
    Agree Agree,
    Kia is a better play all around, no question about it, but Karimi is posessed this tournement. If someone can find a way to stop Karimi's dribbling, they should be knighted.