Foreigners cause a stir at the K2-League

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Blue and White Army, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  2. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    OMG!!!

Did you really say that Mipo is better than Busan? :D

3. soccermoney

soccermoney New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    california
    is that you in the picture dancing? ahhahha

4. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I did indeed say that Mipo is better than Busan. :)

And no, that's my friend dancing... I'm not that ugly! ;)

5. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Who'd like to make the day of three "foreigners" and translate the following passage?

Thanks in advance!

ÇÑÆí À̳¯ °æ±â¿¡¼_´Â Çö´ë ¹ÌÆ÷Á¶¼±ÀÇ ¼_Æ÷ÅÍÁî¿Ü¿¡µµ ¿_·ÄÈ÷ Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷¸¦ ¿ÜÄ¡´Â ¿Ü±¹ÀÎ ÀÀ¿øÆÒµéÀ» ¸¸³¯ ¼ö ÀÖ¾î ¹Ý°¡¿ü´Ù.
    ij³ª´Ù ¿µ±¹ ±¹ÀûÀÇ À̵é Áß,Ã౸ À¥±â»çµµ ¿Ã¸°´Ù´Â ÇÁ¸®·£¼_ µ¥À̺쾾(24/ºÎ»ê°ÅÁÖ)´Â ¾î¶»°Ô K2¸®±× °æ±â¸¦ ¾Ë°Ô µÇ¾ú´Â°¡¶ó´Â ±âÀÚÀÇ Áú¹®¿¡
    -ÇÁ·Î Ã౸ÆÀ ÀÀ¿øÇϸé¼_ K2¸®±× ¿ï»ê Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷Á¶¼±ÀÌ ÀßÇÑ´Ù´Â ¾ê±â¸¦ ÀÍÈ÷ µé¾î¿Ô´Ù. Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷Á¶¼±ÀÇ °æ±â¸¦ º¸°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ¼ø¼öÇÏ°Ô K2¸®±×ÀÇ °æ±â°ü¶÷À» À§ÇØ Áö³_¹ø °³¸·Àü¿¡µµ ¿Ô¾ú°í À̹ø °æ±â°¡ µÎ¹ø°¶ó°í.
    Áö³_ K2¸®±× 1Â÷Àü ÀÇÁ¤ºÎ Çè¸áÀ» »ó´ë·Î ÆîÄ£ Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷Á¶¼±ÀÇ 4:0 ¿Ï½Â °æ±â´Â Á¤¸» ¾Ð±ÇÀ̾ú´Ù°í.
    À̳¯ °æ±â¿¡¼_ ±â¾ï¿¡ ³²´Â ¼±¼ö¸¦ ¹¯ÀÚ, Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷ÀÇ 19¹ø À±¿ë±¸ ¼±¼ö¶ó°í.Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷Ã౸´ÜÀÇ ¾î¶² Á¡ÀÌ ÁÁÀº°¡¶ó´Â Áú¹®¿¡ Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷°¡ ¼±º¸ÀÌ´Â °ø°ÝÃ౸°¡ ¸¶À½¿¡ µç´Ù, ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¼_Æ÷ÅÍÁî ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â ºÎ»ê¾ÆÀÌÄܽºº¸´Ù ÈξÀ ÀßÇÏ´Â °Í °°´Ù¶ó´Â ¸»À» ÀüÇϱ⵵. ¶ÇÇÑ Ä³³ª´ÙÀÎ Çпø°_»ç µ¥À̺ø¾¾(29)´Â ÁÖ¸»À̳ª ÈÞÀÏ¿¡ PC¹æ¿¡¼_ ÇÏ·ç 10½Ã°£ÀÌ»óÀ» °ÔÀÓÇϴµ¥ ³¶ºñÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¸¹Àºµ¥, ÀÌ·± ÁÁÀº °æ±â°ü¶÷À» ³õÄ¡°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¾ÈŸ±õ´Ù¸ç K2¸®±×°¡ Àû±Ø È«º¸µÇ°í,K2¸®±×¿¡ ÇÁ·Î¸ð¼ÇÀÌ º¸´Ù È°¼ºÈ_µÇ¾úÀ¸¸é ÇÑ´Ù°í ÀüÇß´Ù.

°æ±â Á¾·á ÈÄ,³»³â K2¸®±× Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷Á¶¼±ÀÇ °æ±â¶§µµ ²À ÀÀ¿øÇÏ·¯ ¿Ã °ÍÀ̶ó¸ç
    "Çö´ë¹ÌÆ÷Á¶¼± Very good!"
    À̶ó´Â ¸»À» ²À µ¡ºÙ¿©Áֱ⸦ ¹Ù¶ó¸ç µ¹¾Æ°¡´Â ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ ÆÒµé°úÀÇ ¸¸³²ÀÌ °è¼ÓµÇ±â¸¦, ±×¸®°í K2¸®±×¸¦ ã¾Æ¿À´Â ÆÒµéÀÌ ´õ¿í ´õ ¸¹¾Æ K2¸®±× ¼±¼öµé¿¡°Ô ÈûÀÌ µÇ´Â ±× ³¯ÀÌ »¡¸® ã¾Æ ¿À±â¸¦ °í´ëÇÑ´Ù.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Besides the support from the Mipo-Josun supporters, it was grea to see that there were foreigners who were passionately shouting the chants with them.

In the group of foreigners including Canadians and the English, Mr. Devon (24.Busan), a freelancer who also claims to write online articles, was asked how he became to be aware of the K2. His reply was: "While supporting Busan, I have come to learn of the Mipo-Josun. I heard that they are a great team and I wanted to watch them. I've simply come here to catch some K2 footie and I have also attended the K2 opening matches. It was also a great match played by Ulsan ..4-0."

When he was asked who was his most memorable player of the match, he replied Ulsan's #19 Yoon Yong-goo. He also proclaimed that Ulsan's Mipo-Josun are better than his Busan I.Con, the team he supports.

Canadian Mr.David (29) who teaches English, took the time to say that it is unfortunate to see people spending 10+ hours in PC bangs when there are great games to be seen on a beautiful weekend. He also said that he wishes to see some better marketting and advertising for the K2.

It was nice to see fans like the ones mentioned above giving their thumbs up, saying "Mipo-Josun VERY GOOD!!!" and that they'll be back again. Hopefully, we'll get to see some more fans visiting the K2 grounds. May we meet more fans like them.

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Im a bit dissapointed. I was expecting Devon and company to cause a riot at the game or something, looking at the title.

8. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Thanks for the translation, essvee.

Sorry if my header was misleading.... but misleading advertising works. ;)

They didn't even mention the English guy who was there... it was him who said that #19 was the star for Mipo!

"Mr. David" actually fancied the student K2 reporter who interviewed us all. He wanted a go with her! ;)

Ah well... at least they wrote that I actually support Busan.... lest I be stoned this Sunday at Asiad.