For those of you playing "Old Trafford Clue"

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Coach_McGuirk, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    We have a solution:

Those of you who had Cole....

In the tunnel....

with the pizza

are now declared winners. Please see Col. Mustard at the door for your prize.

Special thanks to The Sun for providing us with the winning combination.

2. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh....scary. :rolleyes:

Threats now, eh? So much for the high road... especially after all that verbal diarrhea about "spirit if the game" and whatnot...

"Great, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around..." - Han Solo

3. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    Hell yeah.
    It's not just in the UK either, I'm getting shite for my new avatar.
    You'd think us Man U fans don't like freedom or some such nonsense.

4. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Then we United fans must take it upon ourselves to positive rep you to counter the stupidity of other posters who neg repo you on that alone...

5. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know I did when I read that yesterday... :cool:

6. delmundo

delmundo Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Wenger is fast becoming a joke.

A couple of years ago he complained that his team played in too many derby's. He didnt reName and move his team to Guernsey. He didnt file a petition to have the other London Teams move. He just complained.

I wonder wHo or "what" the Arsenal will be picking up in the JanuTransWindow.
    Maybe the villain Wile E. Coyote. He can be tough. Dastardly even.

A certain native of Tasmania would be a fine mid season aquisition. I'm sure Taz can be had on a free and would fit right in. A short term loan for a February Un adventure at the very least. Bugs, Elmer and Porky dont fit well with their squad. Too nice, would look good on the bench tho.

Guernsey Goons..........niceGuns

7. ZonaGunner

ZonaGunner Member

Aug 23, 2003
    Tempe, Arizona
    Well, then he's a joke that most any team in the world wishes they had right now.

Coming from fans of a team with SAF and his never ending over the top statements patrolling the touch line, this is rich.

Face it. Both our managers do a good deal of complaining at times. I could list a litany of things SAF has said over time, but I don't think that's necessary. And in this case a lot of neutral parties are saying that Wenger has at least some justification for his complaints. As long as these two teams are battling at the top of the Premiership (though that's debatable whether it's the case at the moment :) ), they aren't going to be knitting socks for each others' grandchildren and such.

8. delmundo

delmundo Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Its been a wonderful week and now we need to cast off the baiting and get back to work. We both have big fixtures this weekend and midweek next.