For those "incidents after the cup Game, and those apologizing..

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by sircuauh, Aug 24, 2006.

1. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    Just keep in mind , "Culero" ref 's are an international problem ;)

2. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    actually , during the Dynamo FC D game i was sitting next to a guy , who was evaluating the ref's . (he took lots of notes , and the sheet was kind of pre - printed , for some check marks + space for writing comments )The guy by the way was super friendly and a pleasure to meet .

3. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Are you the one that was talking to this chubby guy at halftime ??

4. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    No , I was in the top row of the bleachers , near middle line and had my 9 months old son with me .Usually in the Robertson Stadium I wear my german international jersey + Dynamo cap . ( had lots of trouble with MLS gear about a Dynamo jersey , i'm waiting for next year )Now actually I like the orange freebee t-shirt .It brought me/ us luck yesterday .... l

5. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    Lalo , I guess you are the same Lalo as the Lalo in El Batallon , could you do me a favor ?
    I'm not sure if El Grenas is your Club president other wise I would pm the El Batallon president myself >
    Why do SOME El Batallon members cover their face ?Only people with bad intensions do this ! I'm irretated about this !
    Ask your president please , if this is the picture ,how the EB wants to represent itself as a group in public .
    Thank you

6. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Actually,I just joined the Texian Army,my wife and me.
    I've met a few members of El Batallon,they are good kids.But to answer your question about the face covering thing.
    It's like a ritual.,some of us wear wrestling masks,some of us paint their faces and some of us wear sombreros.They don't mean nothing bad by it.
    There must be something of the sort in Europe too.
    You have to understand,to you,we are Hispanics.but we come from a lot of different places.and we have many rituals.
    El Batallon is a good group of people,covering their faces is like putting your helmet on for "war".

7. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope the guy gave him good marks. This was one of the best refs I've seen, I think. Giving Ruiz a yellow was awesome. And he called Dallas for lots of other things they should have been called for but we seldom get called. He missed some things, but nobody's perfect. :)

8. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    Thanks for explaining , I got it now.
    Us in Europe we have all kind of crap going on . For example :

2 different fan groups meet in the woods , appointment by text message or cell phone call, and than they beat each other up .I guess it is some kind of substitude war . I'm speaking about 2 fan groups from the same country by the way .
    I never get this kind of behavior , I guess I'm an old fashioned family father now ...

Go Dynamo !

9. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I hope you did my friend.
    Please understand,most of them are young kids.I'm an old fart already.
    Do you recall when you were in your teens or early 20's?
    I remember when I was that age,I thought old farts didn't know what they were talking about,and that the establishment had something against us.
    I don't see anything wrong with my Batallon brothers.I rather be with them,than with the tight asses that sit around me sometimes.
    Let me tell you,if you want to start a fight with me, go ahead and tap me in the shoulder and tell me to sit down,because you can't see the game.or to ask me to keep it down and chill,after all,it's only a soccer game.
    Also,don't judge a book by it's cover(or covered faces).I learned that lesson with the BCBB guys.
    I thought skinheads were a bunch Redneck,Racist Huligans.,It wasn't until they started posting here,that I learned the truth about them.
    I don't care what color your skin is,or where you come from.To me,if you wear orange on your body or on your head....You are my brother !!!