For Livestrong Fans

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Strtsccr4life, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Strtsccr4life

Strtsccr4life New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Is "livestrong" bracelets the new trend in football? I know it is here in the states! :D

2. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    i dont think its just football....tons of people have them and they dont play football

3. Ronaldinho 10

Ronaldinho 10 New Member

Aug 14, 2004
    Va, USA
    Very true, at my soccer camp a few weeks ago i noticed a bunch of the kids there had them.

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I live in the UK and the livestrong bracelets are like gold dust over here. The only place that stocks them (when they actually have them in stock) is Nike Town. I got mine off the official LAF website and they came in about 3 weeks as i had to wait for them to come in stock.

They are just taking off in the UK. Only a few people know what they mean. They have been in a few fashion magazines and thats why most people want them and probably the reason they are selling for £20 ($37) on eBAY which i think is disgusting. Yeah the LAF have there $1 donation but at the end of the day how can people have no guilt about making a profit on something thats meant for charity?!!

Anyhow!!

To answer your question. I've noticed a few of the premiership players wearing them this weekend as the season has kicked off. A lot of Manchester United players have them. And some from Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool and a few other teams. So i think in a month or two they will be massive over here.

appleCORR

5. blake17

blake17 New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    USA
    yeah they have sold 8 million they are really popular, i have like 9 or 10

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have 9 left!

I really like the Nike baller ID bands too. I wish they'd do them in smaller sizes though. I've only got a little wrist!!

appleCORR

7. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    i have none because asia doesnt have any. i wanna pose :D

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Get some off the official LAF website they ship worldwide. You might just have to wait a few weeks if they have run out.

I went shopping in mine the other day and people were stopping me and asking me which shop i got it from.

But the LAF website is really reliable.

appleCORR

9. erictheking

erictheking Member

Feb 2, 2004
    They're going for £20 each on ebay? I'm gonna get 100. I can feel some money making coming on.

Nice one Delboy.

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah i couldnt believe it when i saw it. I think its disgusting as its for a charity. But well some people are like that i suppose, if you look on there and type 'Livestrong' you'll see most of them are buy now for £19.99

appleCORR

11. redalert101

redalert101 New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Streets of Florida
    erictheloser making money of of a foundation for cancer vitcitms is not cool

12. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    sell em for 20 quid, and take your earnings and drop them off at your nearest cancer fund

13. erictheking

erictheking Member

Feb 2, 2004
    It was meant tounge in cheek. You yanks have no sense of humour whatsoever.

14. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol@delboy!

15. redalert101

redalert101 New Member

Jan 14, 2004