Footpro 2012 5 years later

Discussion in 'France' started by SportBoy333, Apr 12, 2012.

1. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Objectif n°5Les deux tiers des joueurs de l'équipe de France évoluant dans le championnat de France

Not gonna happen and it keeps getting worse because it looks like we are about to lose Giroud, M'vila, and Debuchy. I guess the bright spot is that the English national team will continue to suck with teams like Arsenal and Newcastle continuing to stock themselvs with our players. PSG will have to be the backbone of Les Bleus, oh wait thats not happening, errr.

2. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    is there really a team that has a stable and successful system in order to be the backbone?
    PSG has the money but they want to be more than ligue 1 champs, they want to be a real CL contender
    OM has issues
    Bordeaux like you have said before is cheap and even though we pump out some youth we are just as happy raiding S.A or africa for cheap
    I still can't tell if lyon are going to continue to snatch gems from other ligue 1 sides or are going to focus on youth, perhaps both
    M'pellier has a good youth set up and scouting but they're small
    Lille can probably be the club now that I think about it

3. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Once our players get on the national team they become a prime target overseas even though our national team really isnt that good. I know we havent lost Debuchy, M'Villa, and Lloris yet but its not looking good. Seems strange to me that clubs abroad still want our national team players even though the national team keeps going downhill. Hopefully some day these clubs will turn their focus and attention to untapped countries instead.