footballstreams.com or soccerstreams.com?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by who 8 all the pies?, Oct 23, 2004.

1. who 8 all the pies?

who 8 all the pies? New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Are footballstreams.com and soccerstreams.com the same?

Which one is better in terms of connection and quality

have y'all joined either of them?

thanks

2. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Here's my advice. Join neither. They both suck. The bandwith gets chewed up and the video (when you get it) is totally choppy. My advice would be to get a dish or get to a pub. I joined both and have never been able to watch a game on it. They are both completely worthless.

Hope this helps! Save your money!

3. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    both rip offs. If they wanted to make $$, they could have someone stream the game from a server.

4. diabouloussataneus

diabouloussataneus New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    soccerstreams, yestarday i saw liverpool, and boltons game they are using some ones satelite in europe and stream thein own stream with out foreign links from asia.

5. who 8 all the pies?

who 8 all the pies? New Member

Oct 23, 2004
  6. rubbadubba

rubbadubba New Member

Nov 10, 2004
  7. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    There both Garbage.

i want my dollar back :D .

8. Man_United_FL

Man_United_FL New Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Orlando, FL USA
    Soccerstreams is good because they have someone at the site who streams the games himself and they are always available. They streamed Burnley v. Spurs last night and tonight they streamed the Rangers v. Celtic CIS Cup match and the Newcastle v. Chelsea game. They generally stream three or four games on Saturday and two games on Sunday. Instead of going to the pub in the States and paying a few bucks, yu can spend your morning at home and watch for free. Another site to check out is FreeLiveFootball.co.uk. They stream their own matches on weekends as well and have a great forum for exchanging links. Check it out.

9. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    If you want to join one, go with soccerstreams. Make sure you check the forum to find out what other members are doing with peercast every week. That is the best option.