Football in Iran

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Radu Razvan, Aug 30, 2014.

1. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    1. @KiarashM is an Iranian fan who happens to like Aria unlike you.

2. You pretend to be all so understanding saying that everyone's opinion will be respected, but you continue to berate a member. Also, you're just calling him a creepy stalker with a weird obsession because you disagree with him. All he has said was that he thinks Aria would be a useful addition to Iranian squad. I think you are very confused about what defines 'a very creepy stalker'.

If you want to stop this discussion, just leave this thread, instead of targeting one member and deliberately provoking and berating him. We (at least for me) have no problem with @KiarashM and I really don't see why you would either.

TigersOfAsia and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  2. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Surely all of us can never have same idea or agree on everything. If you think Hasebe is better than Nekounam unlike me I have no problem with that. I came here to say that we do not need Aria. That is it.

3. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I copied and pasted those two sentences with the words Creepy Stalker from another thread to say that we have better players than Aria and we do not need him. I did not write that. Not only me, almost all Iranians in Iran are against having Hasegawa in our team based on Farsi comments I read about him. So we do not need him and keep him for JPN team.

4. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Well, if you don't want to talk about Hasebe, you shouldn't have mentioned him in the first place.

Okay, but don't you realise that's still aggrevating? Just absolutely unnecessary and redundant to the point you are making.

OK. YOU dont want Aria in the Iranian team suit yourself. We get that, and @KiarashM has his ideas. So be it. No need to turn hysterical.

KiarashM repped this.
  5. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania

Andranik has 31, Nekounam 34, the age counts a lot in today's football.

Payam Sadeghian, Soroush Rafiei, Mojtaba Jabari I don't heard of these guys...maybe they are good players, but...

Shojaei isn't over Aria...Maybe the Iranian league it's stronger as you said, but J-League remains the best league in Asia. Japan exported a lot of quality players lately, the Iranian league?....

KiarashM repped this.
  6. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I do, I was absolutely serious.

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #57 Valkyrie, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    I have no problem with an afghan being obsessed with Hasegawa - which could be due to a multitude of reasons given the sad history of afghanestan including repressed homosexuality, and I wish him all the best with that. However; what I do have a problem with is when that said afghan pretends to be Iranian, then comes to the Japanese forums and begs for Hasegawa. Thus infringing the image of Iranians to the Japanese people, whom I have the utmost respect for their technological achievements.

It's not about a non-Iranian sharing their opinions of Iranian football. It's about a non-Iranian misleading their audience by lying and pretending to be Iranian to give nonexistent credibility to their personal obsession.

This is actually wrong on several layers and can be grounds for a law suit.

Iran not having that many players in Europe has far less to do with their talent pool than the US, and Israel lead propaganda war machine with a doctrine to produce perpetual allegations designed to induce mass Iran-phobia. Not to mention the fact that the Iranian clubs simply pay our players much more than any European team would for an unproven talent. It's just a fallacious comparison at the moment.

However, I would say given the tectonic shift in the current geopolitical infrastructure of region there is a rather high possibility of normalization of relations which would then lead to an surplus of Iranian players in European leagues.

AIL1998 repped this.
  8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #58 Dax, Sep 27, 2014
    This seems really a poor's people excuse, honestly. Infact, there are several north koreans player playing in Europe.
    Which is why there are\there have been iranian players in Europe anyway.

this seems pretty hard to believe. Show me proof that the wages of the players in Iran are considerably higher than the JLeague and we can talk about it

all right, we shall see the results

:confused:..... really? please.

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Well, first of all I strongly suggest you to work on your grammar and your poor English as you're simply incoherent. "Poor's people excuse" for example doesn't make any sense. If you meant "poor people's excuse" then that just goes to show your ignorance about Iran and also lack of intellectual aptitude to even hold a rational conversation on this matter.

I have no desire to educate you on these subjects sweetheart. If you're interested in learning more about Iranian players' wages then consult your favorite search engine.

Impersonating a foreign national is a serious crime. But then again judging by your cognitive representation vis a vis adolescent responses thus far it would seem that would go way over your head.

10. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    lol

TigersOfAsia repped this.
  11. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #61 KiarashM, Sep 27, 2014
    This Valkyrie..according to him I am something new everyday. First I am a Paki, then I am an Afghan pretending to be an Iranian, tomorrow I'm this and that..rofl.

You are the type of Iranian I'm ashamed of as Iranian because you are such a racist and come talk here shit about Japan together with Ail1998 expecting to not to get laughed at. I don't know what's wrong with you but you need some serious help, suggesting I am an Afghan while you don't even personally know me. Typical keyboard warrior and you deserve to be banned. Take your filthy behavior elsewhere and don't call yourself Iranian ever again.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  12. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Try not being racist to be taken seriously. No wonder you've been yellow carded.
    I have no clue where you're coming from. Have you done DNA testing on @KiarashM by any chance? Secondly, you and @AIL1998 are giving off far worse image than @KiarashM has ever done on this forum.

Really? On an online forum. And you're accusing someone of adolescent responses. :ROFLMAO:

Try giving reasons instead of resorting to unsubstantiated ad hominem insults. Well f*cking done for having seemingly mastered the English language, but this is not an English class. Judging by your answer, you have clearly understood what he meant, and really, that's enough.

Oh, since you seem to be so pedantic about grammar;

This makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. You mean 'US/Israel-led' or 'war machine led by the US and Israel'.

Lol, 'the current geopolitical infrastructure of region', that is hilarious. You want to say 'the current geopolitical situation of THE region'. Seriously? A guy berating others for poor English not being able to use 'the' correctly? :ROFLMAO:

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

While @Dax gave the counterexample of North Korean playing abroad, you have said nothing to explain why this is a wrong comparison to make. Seriously, are you not able to hold a decent discussion?

TigersOfAsia and KiarashM repped this.
  13. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Why isn't this tool banned yet? His racism is crossing borders and he doesn't seem to learn, where are the mods?

14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm not even going to bother correcting your english mistakes as it's a race to the bottom (and also a nice way to elude the argument). I wasn't suggesting you are a poor person in case you haven't understood it yet. I was just saying it's a poor excuse and indeed, it is.

Burden of proof is on you, otherwise it's just laughable stock, and indeed we are pretty much having a nice laugh here.

No it's not, and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

TigersOfAsia, KiarashM and zdrstvte repped this.
  15. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Spoken like a mod. Damn you with your moral high-ground. :cautious::laugh:

16. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I honestly don't have the time to go on a back and forth with you on this. Specially since you seem to have alot of free time on your hands.

But just a note on a humanitarian level. Accusing me of racism is crossing the red line and just beyond despicable.

----

Anyhow, goodluck to all the Japanese fans. Looking forward to a good showing @ the Asian Cup. ;)

17. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I'm hearing this from a guy who's been posting lengthy posts just a few hours ago. Fine, let's drop it.

What's that supposed to mean? :ROFLMAO:

And me accusing you of racism? Unlike you, I'm happy to backup my statement.

If you don't understand how that can be construed as racist, I have nothing more to say.

And with that I welcome you to my ignore list.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    let's cut it here, guys. Further posts on the matter will be directly moved to recycle bin, so please avoid.

19. Říha

Říha Member

Sep 14, 2014
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I know J-league is Asia's best league in terms of exporting successful players to Europe. But why have Japanese teams been performing poorly in AFC CL? Maybe they take it as an extra burden and give priority to J-league?

20. Říha

Říha Member

Sep 14, 2014
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Besides the three players, they have several other attackers who play in the top leagues (mostly Bundesliga) and actually get plenty of playing time there, while according to wikipedia the current Iranian squad has no players in the top leagues.

Squad wise Japan is better than the likes of USA, Costa Rica and Greece. Most of their WC failure come down to Alberto Zaccheroni, whose best days were during the late 1990s.

Samurai Warrior and Radu Razvan repped this.
  21. Říha

Říha Member

Sep 14, 2014
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Okazaki scored 15 or so goals in Bundesliga last season and has already scored 5 goals this season. ;) He is clearly better than all Iranian attackers. If I'm correct, your best striker failed in English 2nd tier.

22. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    #72 Radu Razvan, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    Because they don't have the foreign players of Evergrande and Arab teams. These foreign players really makes the difference...look at the game Evergrande vs Reysol last season...the defense of Reysol was outclassed by the South-American trio, Conca-Muriqui-Elkeson. Well, this season WSW is in the final, but with a very well organized team and has a defensive game...nothing special.

Říha repped this.
  23. Keren

Keren Member+

Feb 15, 2013
    France
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    But it's not just Guangzhou. Koreans, Australians and even Thai clubs beat (or can beat) us.
    IMO, it's because J-League has no hierarchy. Good players are too much dispersed. And very few japanese clubs play ACL several successive times (= lack of experience).

Radu Razvan repped this.
  24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    @Říha I already said that the previous discussion was over as it'd drag flame again, so please don't post about that anymore or I'll be forced to remove the posts. If you want to talk about ACL, that's another thing and it's okay.

25. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Iran country had forwards that were million times better than Ghoochannejhad (eg. Hashemian, Daei, etc) There are better forwards than him in Iran country but no talent scout. Also there is no attention toward youth teams. The players of youth teams in Iran (most of them) entered there because of money and bribe no talent. So many talents are wasted there. So not having to many players in the Europe have nothing to do with our talent pool and this was mentioned in previous pages.

Know that soccer is currently one of the weakest or even weakest sport in Iran. There is no attention to soccer in Iran by authorities at all. We are one of the best in the world in sports like Futsal, Wrestling, Volleyball (I really enjoy watching our Volleyball national team matches), etc but not soccer.

Anyway Japan is the best and I hope that makes you stop starting discussion about this. Our main discussion was about Hasegawa which we said that no Iranians in Iran want him and nothing else like forwards and etc.
    btw, why did you start the discussion when it was finished? Those discussion just drag the flame. So hopefully no more discussion about this.