FM 2012 new features

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by raydenvm, Mar 20, 2011.

1. raydenvm

raydenvm New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I believe it's time time to think about FM 12 and its new cool features we'd like to see:
    - Spending manager's salary
    - Talks with staff members
    - History of changes of player attributes since the very beginning of the game
    - Better 3D pitch
    - Ability to disable generated players
    - Interior integration with your blog about FM
    - More diversity in player talks
    - Integration with Facebook

You can also read and take a part in a hot disputation of new possible FM 2012 features here: Football Manager 12

2. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The chance to bring up why you need a certain type of feeder club by showing examples or even going back to how picking a feeder club was before(the board just listed about 5 teams for you to pick). While they might agree to find a club, they claim they couldn't find one. Maybe even offer the idea of which country to form a link with.

I have lost count on how many players I could have sent to Belgium if I had a link there.

3. Qwaszx1234

Qwaszx1234 New Member

Jul 15, 2011
    München
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I would say that possibly more leagues should be added and also to make it easier to become coach of national team

4. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    A more logical regen distribution of attributes and less injury prone as well.

5. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Having played the series since 1997/98 I can assure you they will add one or two new features and slap a 2012 on it and call it a day.

6. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Wouldn't that make the game more or less unplayable after 10 or so seasons?

7. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    That would be the ultimate challenge.

Season 15 = 100 players available. At that point you're desperate to sign anyone. :D

8. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    The game is the most realistic sim I've seen so I think we're just splitting hairs. But what I'd like to see, that's never been in FM but is certainly part of real life football, is the random player who gets really good all of a sudden at a later age (alla Drogba); or the star who tanks all of a sudden (Ronaldinho).