Florida Man...

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by HerthaBerwyn, Feb 7, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    One of the most factual. Scientifically provable too.

2. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    That's part of the problem with people like you, you can't take in information and archive it for later vetting. You're too afraid that it'll change your mind on something deep down you're not 100% certain on. Shame. You lose a lot that way. Despite not being peer-reviewed at this point, they adequately described their methods and their findings. It could possibly be an important tool in this at some time in the future. Worth considering. But do what you want, and believe the two news sources you probably hold close to your heart, if that makes it easier to sift through information. Volumes out there and I realize not everyone can process as much as I can, at this point.

I've answered before many times. You want a black and white answer, which is stupid.

Really? LOL.

From more than one source, many many sources, and it doesn't do my thinking for me.

I equally despise far left and far right news, but I'll read them from time to time to see what they're *promoting* not *reporting*.

Can you see the differences between similar ideas? Or similarities between different ideas? Can you think outside the box of your politics, that is?

3. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    [​IMG]

I posted this in another thread. Most of the questionnaires I've ever participated in painted me as a lower quadrant slightly left of center. Ok, I acknowledge hope for a just world, but I know it can't happen because a lot of people are simple and have different ideas on what is just or not "Well she wanted to fck me so I didn't care that she was married and I wasn't going to stick around and would destroy a family, or something like that because it made me happy and that's all that matters"

(to simplify things as I realize simplicity like "all right people are trolls" is preferred in here rather than honest evaluation of sources).

If I had that mentality who knows how many marriages I would have ruined, but I thought more for their community than my selfish ego driven needs.

Upper left is just as ridiculous because to believe in that you need to believe in a just and benevolent dictator, and most who subscribe to that fashion themselves as....next...

Anyway, I think all those quadrants and anyone who subscribes to them is limiting themselves. There's no way that something so simple (even if people reduce themselves to simple Left vs Right nonsense) could properly identify a single human being. People have to be tricked into boxes like that so they can be managed to continually create tensions and divisions. Basically so they can easily be controlled. It's insane really.

Earth may be the Australia of the Universe.

Time to think your way out :)

So Florida Man is the champion of both sides. Choice is fundamental, but provide solutions for those who want them. This is my final message creating relevancy for this thread.

4. Val1

Val1 Member+

Arsenal
    Mar 12, 2004
    MD's Eastern Shore
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Promise?

Mike03, dapip, russ and 3 others repped this.
  5. stanger

stanger BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 29, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have no idea what my politics are yet you decide to try to box me in.

You can just say the networks, programs or even Twitter follows.

But you won’t because you are full of shit.

Mike03, dapip, Dyvel and 1 other person repped this.
  6. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    He'll go back to promoting the horse parasite poison.

7. JamesA

JamesA Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It's posters like that who really really annoy me.

In general, I consider myself right of centre, Canadian style. Lord knows I have no place to call in American politics.

But, even having posters like that (and the media) associated with the term "right" embarrasses me to no end.

Essentially, I feel almost politically homeless.

But, I'm pleased to see the likes of Erin O'toole here in Canada making some inroads in our current federal campaign.

JohnR repped this.
  8. JamesA

JamesA Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    But you haven't linked a single primary source?

9. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Either RINO or moderate Democrat. I have a college friend like that. He wants to vote Republican, as he believes in low taxes and free markets, but he can't abide the crazy.

ShayG, dapip and stanger repped this.
  10. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    You're going to have ulcers or worse, a heart condition with all that hostility in you. Get some fresh air and vitamin D.

11. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    It was supposed to read *post.

12. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    #437 Ameijoas, Aug 28, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    LOL, sure thing. And y'all call me a troll. What did I tell you about projection? Step outside the box.

Well you're winning in one game, at least, even if unwittingly.

Most people rightfully and naturally do, until they get brainwashed into putting themselves in a box with limited view outside. Best game ever invented.

13. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    Best joke you've told since we've been friends.

I think your anger stems from the fact that you haven't used one primary source in your babble here and that you probably internally feel conflicted having painted yourself in a corner.

I don't need to identify anything for you, remember that, but in here alone I've presented more sources that you ever will. NY Times...lol...give me a bigger laugh.

I'll read pretty much anything, fast, and have 99% retention. I archive a lot too, online in various formats. But if you want to play that game, in your own words "show your work!" If you can't abide by your own rules, you're just a mad hypocrite. Whatever floats your boat, Mr. "I have Secret Medical Information" Guy.

14. JamesA

JamesA Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I guess I'd be a very moderate Democrat.

I mean, I'm all for free markets for the most part, but do believe government regulation and intervention has its place.

I'm pro life, but absolutely recognize the need to allow for abortion in the case of rape, and medical endangerment to mom, fetus or both. I even support abortion in the case of early term pregnancy with special needs children. And, I support the morning after pill for all.

I can't stand the crazy and the support of individual freedons above everything.

And I hate some of the extreme SJW movements.

I also support universal Healthcare for all, but not UBI, at this point anyway.

I'm honestly, genuinely flit back and forth right of centre and left of centre.

Dr. Wankler, dapip and JohnR repped this.
  15. stanger

Nov 29, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You first big guy.

And we aren’t friends.

xtomx, dapip, Ameijoas and 1 other person repped this.
  16. rslfanboy

rslfanboy Member+

Jul 24, 2007
    Section 26

dapip and Ameijoas repped this.
  17. stanger

Nov 29, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I’m sure he will post another long-winded accusation without saying anything.

He should just say he watches Newsmax so we can all just ignore him.

Ameijoas repped this.
  18. stanger

Nov 29, 2008
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Caleb Wallace, head of ‘San Angelo Freedom Fighters’ to “end covid tyranny” is sedated on a ventilator. He has 3 kids and wife pregnant. He treated himself with ivermectin. Here he in interview: “The science is out there, and it’s saying this is perfectly fine to live with.”

Now he’s dead.

dapip repped this.
  19. Q*bert Jones III

Q*bert Jones III The People's Poet

Feb 12, 2005
    Woodstock, NY
    Club:
    DC United
    Oopsies.

dapip repped this.
  20. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    I asked you first, your refusal is indicative of the fact that you have none.

You didn't catch onto my sarcasm, friend.

21. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    Says the leading choir boy of boys posting accusations while saying nothing, as usual. Projection in it's finest.

There were so many lessons in there for those who aren't used to being told what to think. No wonder you need newspaper articles to make a point, and reject primary sources. You just don't get it. Have fun being told what to do for the rest of your life.

22. JamesA

JamesA Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    @stanger being attacked for this is hilarious. Just in the sense he picked you out of everyone on here.

23. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    That made perfect sense.

24. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    [​IMG]

Y'all can stop denying it's happening, and at more alarming rates than before.

25. Ameijoas

Ameijoas Red Card

Angola
    Jul 13, 2021
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tragic actually.