Fletcher or Richardson

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by andrew neave, Jul 2, 2005.

1. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It is going to be interesting to see who starts the season in the First team, One could argue that Richardson playing for england and scoring two goals deserves a start, where as Fletcher didnt seem to show any star quality playing for Scotland.
    We shall have to see, it wouldnt suprise me if Richardson was not even on the Bench at the start of the season, // once again Fergie sees something in Fletcher that nobody can see, and is the only person not be impressed by Richardson: I hope he proves me wrong.

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I knew this was an andrew neave thread when I saw the title. Its as relevant as the question - Scholes or Ferdinand?

3. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Or, since it is a neave thread and he'll never be back to post in it, what do you guys think of Bruce Arena calling up Clint Dempsey to the Gold Cup? I think he's good and am excited to see him in there.

lol

4. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It maybe irrelavent to all you Fergie supporters, you all thought his Norwich team selection was a good one at the end of the season, you support Fergie first and the team second.
    Richardson is potentially a great player if Fergie would give him a chance, Fletcher will be a Nicky Butt type player at best just a good Premeir player and not much else, rarely scoring goals.

And i see we are going for another Midfield player, yep the nasty Glaziers have coughed up the money for the Club to buy Essien, why are you all so sour. // Things change get used to it !! You may notice i dont make sarcastic replys to anybody else's posts. But i suppose there will be another load of " Ban Him " and this guy is mental " and the likes, all i want is ManUnited to win the Premiership again, thats all.

5. listen_up_fergie

listen_up_fergie New Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Montreal
    Aww, poor little andrew.

6. billyireland

billyireland Member+

May 4, 2003
    Sydney, Australia
    Time for more sodomy & abortions with Andrew Neave. This week on the Neave Show...

Of course, once he is able to break into the first team at full strength we will be more impressed. although he did put in a good game vs. the USA in a friendly.

Yeah, because unlike Richardson, Fletcher was surrounded by players that were better than their opposite numbers. Oh, and he actually was a MotM contender when Scotland beat Moldvoa (iirc) towards the end of the season.

If he doesn't go out on loan, and doesn't see much time for us this year... the you andrew, are a visionary genius. Of course you're not, so I guess that answers that, then.

Apart from... eerrrmm... most of the people on this board, many football managers, scouts, professional pundits and ex-footballers. Yeah, apart from them nobody sees anything in Fletcher.

Which leads me to my next conclusion: Andrew Neave IS THE WORLD!
    :rolleyes: I'm sure that at the start of the season you were dying for Richardson to get playing time as well? Care finding me the quote where Ferguson condemns Richardson as rubbish?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to see you listen as well as speak (or excrete), because we all LOVEd that team. Infact, we all want Ruud, Giggs, Ronaldo, Rooney, Keane, Scholes, Fletcher/Jones, Richardson, etc sold to make space for the real superstars around here... Fortune, Miller, Djemba-Djemba, Louis 'Ironman' Saha, Skill Neville, et al.

Nah, I'm not really much of a monarch myself... what with the Irishness and all.

Strange... I thought loaning him out to see if he had that ability helped Richardson to develop his game greatly last season. I don't suppose if he had stayed at Old Tafford and started alongside our lackluster squaddies in games where the results were disappointed that you would haver a different opinion of the guy, would you? NAW! Didn't think so, for you are Andrew the Great, Andrew the Visionary, ANDREW THE WORLD!

Yeah, because nicky butt regularly hit the crossbar or was met with great saves from outside the box... Nicky Butt also developed into the player Fletcher is quickly becoming, scoring against the likes of Niemi with complete composure, whisking the ball around the keeper instead of hammering it wide.

Link? I guess you don't need a link when you are THE WORLD!

Why are you constantly adding dashes? It's not exactly a unique skill or interesting, look...

//////////////////wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee//////////////////

People are laughing at you, get use to... well, I guess you have by now.

You almost never make reply's to anybody's posts... especially after they completely demolish your arguments.

Nah... I don't mind you staying here until, say, mid-August? Summers tend to be pretty boring aroudn BigSoccer.

Well, at least I can agree with you on something.

7. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
  8. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You see billy now your in denial, seemingly Scotland are a good team now, watch out everyone for Scotland and fletcher the team of the future!!

"once he is able to break into the first team at full strength we will be more impressed" you said, well Mmm this depends on MMm yes Fergie dosent it, so you are saying that Fergie knows best :- which means were going to get a lot of Fletcher and not much of Richardson doesnt it

I didnt pass comment on last season, I am talking about the season to come, Richardsons performance for England was excellent and he scored 2 goals, sorry billy but I get the feeling that if Fergie was pouring praise on Richardson you would have an entirly different opinion

You didnt answer my point about the Norwich team selection you ducked it !!!

And i must admit there is a possiblity that both Fletcher and Richardson wont play because of new Midfield Players that the Glazers are financing. Which i think is great and good for the team, Dont you think Billy ??? waiting for Fergies next speech before commenting.

You would have to be blind at the end of the season not to see that ManUnited's squad needed bolstering.

PS what do you think about ManUnited's chances of keeping Obi, watching him play for Nigeria in the Youth tournament, he looks a very good player, this issue is very confused.

9. Crapids fan

Crapids fan New Member

May 27, 2005
    Thornton CO
    Isn't it inspiring to see hadicapped people work to better there lives.
    Learning to type must be a great accomplishment after just learning to tie your own shoes :p :D

10. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland
    Fletch was barely fit in the last 2 Scotland games and B*rti used to play him wide right (almost in a front 3 sometimes). It's no wonder he hasn't starred for Scotland on a consistant basis. However, he did score the goal which got us to the play-offs against Holland and against Holland set up Faddy's goal with a delightful back heel. Fletcher's potential is clear to see.