First Wizards game

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Kot Matroskin, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Kot Matroskin

Kot Matroskin Member+

Aug 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Hey all, I'm going to my first Wizards game on Saturday and I'll probably be in the vicinity of the Cauldron. I don't know what the atmosphere is like at Arrowhead, but I'd like to do my part with the chants and songs. What all do you guys do? Are there any songs or chants you do regularly?

Thanks in advance!

2. KCRovert

KCRovert BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 17, 2004
    Overland Park
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feel free to stop by the tailgate before the game. We are in lot C10 (look for the big RV and the blue/white striped KC flag). $5 for all you can eat!

As for chants, head over here: http://www.kccauldron.com/songs_chants.html
    That will give you a pretty good listing of the chants we do. However, we also do several chants in Spanish now, thanks to the influx of Argentine fans. Basically, it's just one big party....the more the merrier.

Oh, and you are welcome to bring streamers and confetti if you like (just try not to throw it directly onto the field....but if the wind catches it:cool:)

3. Kot Matroskin

Kot Matroskin Member+

Aug 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks for the link -- that's just what I needed!

I'm curious about the Sasha Victorine Karate Kid references -- what's the connection?

4. Kot Matroskin

Kot Matroskin Member+

Aug 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Ha! That's funny! Well, I see the connection now. Does Sasha get it? What does he think?

5. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    he gets it. Always smiles when we do the chant.