fireworks for kids movie -stadium drawings

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The movie "The Kranks" with Tim Allen and Dan Akroyd will be shown at the regal cinema in lincolnshire 300 PARKWAY DRIVE just off rte 45(milwaukee ave) two miles north of lake cook rd on tuesday 11/23 7:30 PM with a wine and cheese reception at 6:30PM. It is for charity at $30 a person. Call the fire 312 705-7200 for tickets or just show up.

IT IS RUMORED FROM A VERY GOOD SOURCE THAT THE BRIDGEVIEW STADIUM DRAWINGS WILL BE SHOWN AT THIS EVENT.

2. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The official title of the movie is "Christmas with the Kranks" and you have to buy your tickets through the Fire office. There will NOT be any sales of tickets at the regal cinema day of the show.

3. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll just bump this up for people who haven't read it yet.It is for charity and you get to see the stadium drawings before the groundbreaking.

4. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone needs to bring a camera. I'll be hanging out at the airport trying to find relatives around 7 tomorrow night.

5. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's cool. The right thing to do.

6. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a digital camera but will only take pictures and post them if Peter says it's ok.