Fire Rossi ASAP

Discussion in 'Fiorentina' started by Fiorentina lives!, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't worry he'll come to the rescue of a struggling low to mid table club team during the winter, my money is on palermo:x3:

2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    If he goes back in the employ of Zamp I will lose any respect I have for the man.

3. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    no one has the right to put their hand on another person, however if you're disrespectfull or insult somone what can anyone expect? what rossi did is exactly what you would see happen in anyother sector of a workplace, i bet many fans have seen a player do this before and thought to themselves 'give him a slap', thats what i thought to myself when i actually saw this happen,

delio rossi is responsible for his own actions but that little twat who was given a chance by fio to not only show what he can do at the top level but gave him a comfortable life most can only dream of, and his petulance has possibly cost a man his career and no doubt can forget about ever being the natianal coach of italy,

now here's what really bothers me, why was rossi sacked? was it because of what he did? which he rightly was sacked for, or was it because it was in the presence of tv cameras?

paolo di canio said he should have kept his cool and sorted it out in the changing rooms, like did canio did, why is it ok to do it in the changing rooms and not where delio rossi did it?

is there a difference? the answer is yes, delio rossi's was the reaction of human nature etc , di canio's was egoisticle and pre-meditated, so why wasnt there calls for di canio to be sacked, and what of mourhino who poked that guy in the eye after the game! why wasnt he sacked or calls for him to be sacked?

and thats without asking why sir alex ferguson wasnt sacked for kicking a hairdryer at beckham, or why lamela and osvaldo were not sacked for fighting and same for balotelli (yea i know, $$ throw morals out the window)

of course none of that has anything to do with fio but the rest of the football world who called for rossi to be sacked asap is full of hypocrisy

NickyViola repped this.
  4. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    He was sacked because it happened in the context of the game, and it puts the game disrepute. Even the supporters backed him after it happened. I'm sure they didn't want him to get fired. Mostly, though, it was because the whole world saw it, and the ownership basically said, "Hey, we can't have this going on."

I've seen fights between teammates and coaches happen in a lot of sports. Sometimes during the game. I remember seeing Ted Lilly of the Toronto Blue Jays physically go after his manager, John Gibbons, after Lilly mouthed off ON THE MOUND when the manager pulled him. Nothing happened to either one of them.

I guess things are just taken care of differently over in Italy.

5. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Was kind of amusing though...too bad it cost him his job.

6. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yea i know thats why he was sacked, but thats the hypocrisy of it, he should be sacked because its a sackable offence and not because the whole world would get to see it, i dont disagree with fio sacking him, but my main issue is certain people in the media giving us lessons on morality but have never said anything about fights that we know happened but werent on tv, just take your mind back to valencia vs inter in the CL, a mass brawl that had a much bigger live audience than fio vs novara, no one was sacked, and no one called for anyone to be sacked

7. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  8. Napoli Lorenzo

Jan 14, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Now Rossi reveals what was said: http://www.football-italia.net/18458/rossi-reveals-what-ljajic-said

However, he has now told La Repubblica newspaper what sparked his totally out of character fury.
    “While he was going back to the bench Ljajic applauded and said to me: ‘Well done, maestro. Really, you’re a phenomenon.’
    “I told him he shouldn’t dare behave like that and he offended me in Serbian. But I have trained many Serbian players in my career and I understood what he said.
    “He told me to ‘go back in your mother’s ****’ and at that point I lost it.”
    The article also claims Ljajic goaded Rossi during the attack, repeatedly telling him to hit harder ‘as they’re going to kick you out anyway.’

9. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Ljajic then told Rossi to put cigarettes out on him because that's how masochistic he is.

NickyViola and Napoli Lorenzo repped this.
  10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i was going to ask this question,

what if instead of delio rossi, it was jovetic who attacked ljalic, would fio then have sacked him? my guess is no, we dont need to go into detail why because we all know why, morals dont exist if a club is going to lose out on financial gain, and would the press call for him to be sacked? would he get a 3 month ban? or a 9 month ban like the inter youth player who abused the reff (not physically)?

we dont need to gues because i have the answer to these questions, last season cristian chivu cowardly and unprovoked punched bari's marco rossi in the face from behind,

his punishment, a 4 fcukin game ban! this is what disgusts me about the people who run football, its the same guy tosel who hands out punishiments and makes the rules up as he goes along, assult should carry the same sentence,
    http://english.gazzetta.it/Football...ly-punchbanned-for-4-matches-8037717259.shtml

they even acknowledged that it was a potentially dangerous blow but only saw fit to suspend him for 4 games, and no one called for him to be sacked, basically not a single fcuk was given,

this is just one of the reasons why success in italian football has no merit, reff make mistakes, ok, but why are some players banned for diving whilst other are just left to continue, there is no human error in makin a dicison that isnt made in a split second like reffs have to, chivu should still be suspended for that imo

KensingtonSC, Samora and NickyViola repped this.
  11. Payback

Payback Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Switzerland
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I can understand when a man reacts like Delio when a 30 years younger serbian buster offends him like this...

william6 repped this.
  12. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    People on here such as ddr have to stop trying to imply how rossii made such a mistake he only things about logistically and technically but he hasnt taken into account that everyone is human makes mistakes i mean why should some kid tell him what to do fiorentina need to have a balance of logistics and goodwill im sure rossi regrets it

13. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    rossi had to be fired, but i can not at all blame him for what he did, i would ljajic deserves it. but, he had to get fired.

for replacement, i would suggest montella; the right step up for him. but if he goes to bigger club, then i don't know who to suggest, pioli? sannino? del neri? none of those sound like the right fit