Fire news 4/2/20

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Apr 1, 2020.

1. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Ummm....
    "He joins an already talented roster in Chicago. Robert Beric grabbed a goal on his MLS debut, while Gaston Gimenez was incredibly impressive during his cameo in the second game of the season. Then there’s Ignacio Aliseda, who hasn’t even gotten on the field yet. Those are just the Designated Players, who are surrounded by the likes of Alvaro Medran, Djordje Mihailovic, and Przemyslaw Frankowski.

With Quintero’s acquisition, they could now very well become genuine MLS Cup favorites. How head coach Raphael Wicky will be able to fit everyone on the field at once remains to be seen, but it’s a selection headache that many managers could only dream of.

The future is incredibly bright, and Fire fans will now always be able to look back at today’s date as the day everything changed:
    April 1st. Happy April Fools, Chicago."

Go f' yourself, Adnan Bašić.

bunge, Keeper49 and Pennsylvania Dave repped this.
  2. GHjelm

GHjelm Member+

Apr 23, 2008
    Batavia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I still have to go out into the plague zone tomorrow, but at least I get to wear jeans and a Fire jersey as a "thank you" for sacrificing myself for the economy.

3. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I ventured downtown to the office today. I have canceled my monthly parking.
    Parking on the street for 1 1/2 hours cost my $13.00.

I had to pay, the meter people were just about the only people on the street.