Fire jerseys

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Pennsylvania Dave

Jul 31, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    yes and the new badge has been modified from a yellow fire/crown thingy to the silhouette of Stonehenge.

2. HeyFireGO

HeyFireGO Member+

May 12, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Wouldn’t wipe my ass with this new design.

splunge63 repped this.
  3. Mac97

Mac97 Member+

Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    5 mm tall

Pennsylvania Dave repped this.
  4. splunge63

splunge63 Member+

Mar 30, 2014
    west burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    DON'T HOLD BACK!!! :ROFLMAO:

xtomx and HeyFireGO repped this.
  5. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    In "honor" of the New Fire Jerseys, I just received my new 2020 Chicago Red Stars Jersey in the mail yesterday.

I opted for the 'Elevated' jersey over the 'Neighborhood' jersey, even though the Neighborhood jersey is damned beautiful (not a fan of wearing white, other than my 2000 Fire away jersey, I received as the STH gift in 2001).

[​IMG]

I also received an official Red Stars "face mask" (which, sadly is white).
    If I have to wear a mask in public, I might as well look good doing so.

[​IMG]

AlbertCamus and wolvesfirehope repped this.
  6. wolvesfirehope

Chicago Fire, Detroit City FC, Swansea City, Chicago Red Stars, Edgewater Castle
    United States
    Apr 6, 2018
    i was wondering, with the teams playing in the bubble league and the rest of the season still kind of up in the air, are the fire still planning on putting those alternate logos on the bottom of the shirts?

7. wolvesfirehope

Chicago Fire, Detroit City FC, Swansea City, Chicago Red Stars, Edgewater Castle
    United States
    Apr 6, 2018
    while groaning at the tv and switching between the fire debacle and the hockey game, i had an idea. new crest sucks and hopefully will be changed. while the new kits are okay, they are just that: ok. we could do better.

we have been clamoring for a flag kit for years but guessing we won't get it. assuming they don't go back to the red with white stripe, because, they just won't, i tried to think of a way to make our signature look for the primary something that is as close to a flag kit as possible without it being one.

the "story" that all uniforms have to have now is that the kit mimics the white base of our city flag, while the light blue sleeves represent the flag's blue stripes. pair with white shorts and light blue socks and you have a new primary look that, gasp, actually represents chicago.

make this year's primary the new secondary, replace with this and we are getting somewhere.

i am not a graphic artist in any way, but i know how to use uniform builder and paint. whipped up my idea. (the crest, while a shitty placeholder is still better than what we have.)

Attached Files:

8. TyrusRose

TyrusRose Member+

chicago fire
    North Korea
    Jun 17, 2019
    A flag kit is certainly possible for either home or away with the colors they have working for the next logo

9. Old Man!

Old Man! BigSoccer Supporter

RIP Chicago Fire
    Mar 11, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, the Fire hate themselves more than anything! They should see a shrink instead of a graphic designer.

wolvesfirehope, xtomx and bunge repped this.
  10. wolvesfirehope

United States
    Apr 6, 2018
    oooh, do we (you) know anything about it?

11. Old Man!

Old Man! BigSoccer Supporter

RIP Chicago Fire
    Mar 11, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He said in the other thread that they have a mock-up of a new logo. Red, navy( maybe black?) and sky blue. Supposedly it still has issues. No more yellow though. I pray this team doesn’t shoot themselves in the other foot too.

wolvesfirehope repped this.
  12. harrylee773

harrylee773 Member+

Jul 28, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone have a lead on an authentich-ish version of this year's jersey? I'm still pissed we can only buy the replica with no options to add the star and sleeve patches. Even Portland's shitty fans got to buy replicas with stars the year after they won the cup, I'd like to have something that has the authentic touches added on even if we can't (thanks FO/adidas!) get true authentic style jerseys this year.