Fire Fans= Lazio Fans of MLS?

Discussion in 'MLS: Rumors' started by copaantl98, Mar 22, 2003.

1. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    I saw this mentioned in another forum. And all this time I thought it was DC fans. Don't know if giving the link will risk me getting yellow or something. But the link is given in the Fire forum. So here's a portion of what was said on that website:

This is an open invitation to Aryans in the Chicago land area to attend a few Chicago Fire games this year. I have been a supporter since the beginning of the club, and last year it became more fun when I got together with the Chicago Ultras (most of whom are polish). Within the group I met up with quite a few White nationalists, majority Polish, but one from Hungary, and one from Czech. Being German, it is kind of awkward sometimes due to the conflicts between Germans and Polish, but we try to put our troubles aside for the good of the race. Unfortunately this year, the Fire won't be playing in Soldier Field, but at Naperville College. For further info, check out www.chicago-fire.com (I think that's the addy). It'll give you a chance to wear that Skrewdriver or Pluton Svea scarf you bought from Panzerfaust. (Or if you're lucky enough like me, the White Power scarf you got from Germany.) Anybody want more info post here.

2. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
  3. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Sep 3, 2002
    Just to clarify, it was linked just as something for people to see. No one I know actually supports this.

4. JodenRapidsFan

JodenRapidsFan New Member

Jul 26, 2002
    E-Ville
    well this should go out to everyones attention in the MLS. we all have to keep this scum from getting into our stadiums and taking over. it should always be taken seriously. we are all fans united against racism.

oh and i know that copaantl98 you're not racist, and i'm not calling you that for posting it. it's good that you did, so everyone knows what is going on in our league. even if it is bad sometimes.

5. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Re: Re: Fire Fans= Lazio Fans of MLS?

I understand. It's a definite fact that not all Fire fans are like this.

6. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    I appreciate the comments. Yes, I think everyone should be made aware of this. Something like this can definitely hurt the league. What makes American soccer great is that we tolerate everyone. If these idiots take over the stadium, I can no longer brag about how MLS is the safest league in the world.

7. CbR

CbR Member

Nov 10, 2000
    Bergen County NJ
    i say we form a militia of fat belly tailgaters to fight this great evil

8. MetroFreekieDeekie

MetroFreekieDeekie New Member

Dec 19, 2002
    On a rare serious note, this is exactly what MLS DOES NOT need. Racism is a serious problem in some Euro. leagues and lower divisions. MLS has come too far to include any type of racist supporters as regulars. Fire fans, and all fans, I encourage you to explore this further and contact the appropriate officials before it gets out of hand.

9. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. theburden

theburden Member

Jul 11, 2002
    MDSC head brewer
    That WP stuff is from march of 2002.
    I find it hard to take it seriously despite the fact that it is a serious topic. Look at the user names of these people. Kampfhund84, Highlandlass88, TotalAryan, WhiteFire. These people are practially a parody of themselves.
    The most important thing is that of all the years supporting the Fire i've never seen any of this.

These people don't have numbers and even if they did, Chicago would never let them take over a stadium. And Naperville, Please you can't even get away with using profane language. Boneheads are about the least of our concerns.

11. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    And to answer the retarded question in the name of this thread...

if we WERE the Lazio fans of MLS, I think Zach, C.J., and DaMarcus would be the first to attest to it. Anyone heard the home fans boo these guys or make obscene noises whenever they touch the ball? Of course not. These players have the support of all the Ultras.

12. Soccerski

Soccerski Member

Dec 2, 2000
    Georgetown, CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why is this thread in the Metros Team Forum?

13. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Re: Re: Fire Fans= Lazio Fans of MLS?

Asking that question myself. This is something for MLS Fans forum, if it deserves to be kept at all.

Okay, there are probably a couple of fans in Chicago who aren't exactly on the NAACP christmas card mailing list. You could say that of fans from every city, starting with ours. I wouldn't expect the number of pro-aryan Fire fans to be any higher or lower than the number of pro-aryan Metro fans, Revs fans or Galaxitives.

Which leads me to my second question..

They why not just make us aware of it? Call the thread "Pro-aryan Fire Fans", paste the link and say "here's a link about a couple of fans in Chicago". Only, you didn't do that. You went to a forum where most of them don't look and compared them to Lazio fans, a club that has had a horrible history of racism from their fans going back decades. Fans who- should a visiting black player touch the ball- break out into monkey chants on occassion. Fans who create signs for opposing Jewish players like "Your real home is in the ovens of Auschwitz".

Can you show me the game where Fire fans did this, or anything close? I'm not saying Chicago is the most racially tolerant city in the country (NY isn't either, btw) and I'm not exatcly running around with Mike Segroves picking out furniture, but I think this is patently disrespectful.

To paint the entire Fire fan base with a statement like "are they the Lazio fans of MLS?" is wholly uncalled for based on the behavior of 6 or 7 guys who, incidentally, haven't done anything yet except excercise their constitutional right to act like jerks and use free speech, stupid though that speech may be.

(minor aside, to whom do you brag that MLS is the safest league in the world? What does that matter? Safer than WUSA? MISL is a pretty safe league too, but it's crap soccer. Is there a million dollar prize and a FIFA "safest league" supporters badge I'm missing?).

Again, saying that they will "take over the stadium" is an insult to the rest of the fans in Chicago. You so far have one person's heresay that he has a couple of friends who are equally bigoted as he is. So, like 6-7 guys max. That's not a "taking over the stadium" number- I don't care how small Naperville is. I don't like the Fire, but they get something like 12-15k fans out for every game, with vocal support. To suggest that all of those fans would sit idly by while a couple of would- be thugs turned the stadium into a weekly David Duke concert is a bit much.

In one post you mention that you realize not all Fire fans are like that, then you suggest these retards could take over the stadium. So they're not all racists, but they are lemmings?

Whatever. This is a thread that should be closed on motive alone, if not content.

I'm overreacting, I know, and I don't mean to attack you personally, but this is a thread that never belonged here in the first place, and had a dubious need for existence to begin with.

14. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    I agree this thread doesn't belong here. But what about the thousand of other threads over the months that also do not belong here? I definitely agree that I went way overboard with the title. As for the MLS being the safest, I spend hours trying to get the non-soccer fans to MLS games because they tend to think that all soccer games are dangerous. I spend hours telling people that MLS is the friendliest league.

15. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    phuck the nazi scum. Apart from the fact that their ideology is terrible... stadiums should not be a plotical arena....

Holland is one of the few countries where guys like this literally got kicked out... who needs politics anyway (especially nazi sh!t)?

16. modernpiracy

modernpiracy New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    chicago
    does your tele-screen wake you in the morning with messages like "2+2=5"?

17. theburden

theburden Member

Jul 11, 2002
    MDSC head brewer
    that would be double plus ungood.

18. FairWeatherFan

Sep 9, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Well you boys certainly can joke all you want about your "politics" and go on using the language incorrectly with phrases that end in the word "ungood," but I'm honestly so shaken, I don't know what to say.

As a single mother of three in Naperville, I've realized it's hard enough to raise my kids without having to worry about the safety of their minds and bodies at local Fire games. Lord knows, I can't say for sure who all the fathers of my children are, but given my history of lovemaking and physical congress, it's safe to assume and say that at least two of my children are of mixed race. I honestly feel that's the best route that humanity can take. We need to learn to love what makes us different.

Instead, I have to worry about my children sneaking off to soccer games with neo-fascists and abusers of the English language while I'm busy lobbying the local business bureau to install another starbucks (preferably with a drive-through) in downtown Naperville. Shame on the nazies, shame on you mr. "burden" for your improper grammar, and most importantly, shame on you mr. "piracy" for promoting an out-of-date lifestyle of pillaging and plundering while also conducting in the defamation of mathematics.

19. FairWeatherFan

Sep 9, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    ps (pass it on)- in a battle of Holland vs. Dipsy Selolwane, Dipsy wins any day, purple monkey dishwasher.

20. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    You talking to me?

YOU talking... to ME?

21. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    If this net nazi really want's to show at Fire matches...PLEASE DO wear Skrewdriver and white power gear, it will make you recognizable, to be dealt with the way all Nazi scum should be.

NEVER AGAIN.

Not an inch.

Never a platform for your twisted ideology.

Nazis are not welcome.

I do not wish to share the stands with terrorists.

22. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    We all agree that no one wants any of these racists at any games. This goes for any sporting event. But did you have to quote it as if I said it or something?

23. Es Brennt

Es Brennt Member+

Feb 25, 2003
    Shermer, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    oops - yeah I guess it might appear you had said it when quoted like that - My bad.

Do ya get these clowns at NJ/NY Metro games?

Any other MLS teams have these problems?

Makes Chicago look bad... especailly the Lazio comparison in thread title like that.

24. copaantl98

copaantl98 Member

Apr 9, 2002
    I apologize for that title. So far there have been no clowns like that for Metrostars games.