Fiorentina visiting Galatasaray

Discussion in 'Fiorentina' started by magic journey, Jul 24, 2012.

1. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    [​IMG]

search link: htpp://www.galatasaray.org/en/futbol/futbol_as/haber/1769.php

NickyViola repped this.
  2. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    This will gonna be wonderful night for both clubs and supporters hopefuly.

A New Ali Sami Yen stadium is wonderful football arena. And its gonna be such a joy to guest Viola in there.

I wonder what Jersey looks like of Fiorentia's for this game. (away game kit or something else?) .

3. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Viola, amichevole di lusso l'8 agosto: Galatasaray-Fiorentina a Istanbul.

Dopo le cinque amichevoli in programma durante il ritiro estivo in Val di Fassa contro formazioni locali, la Fiorentina affrontera mercoledi 8 agosto, ore 22, (ore 21 in Italia) il Galatasaray SK dell'ex tecnico viola Fatih Terim presso lo stadio Turk Telekom Arena di Istanbul.

search link: http://www.fiorentina.it

4. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I love Terim and I know that Turkish fans are very passionate. It should be a good time.

magic journey repped this.
  5. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Grande Sinyo Terim hear Your voice fratello!

[​IMG]

PS:

It will gonna be wonderfull Wellcome to the Fiorentina community in Istanbul and at Arena.
    Galatasaray fans always liked Viola.
    Its gonna be one of classy hospitalty for Fiorentina @Istanbul by Galatasaray cummunity.

ps:

I wonder what TV will gonna show this game...

6. LaFuriaNolan

LaFuriaNolan Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Montréal
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I look forward to this, Galatasaray is my favorite Turkish team.

7. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    My too . The Leone of Bosforo.

ps:

From Great Fiorentina ere of Sinyor Terim ,awonderful team spirit and passion between coach and players.aka;Rui Costa :

[​IMG]

8. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Terim alongside his Viola mates. Dont know their names,sorry:( ,. but,nice moment it seems.
    [​IMG]

Ps:
    If You Guys would like to surf and see :
    More(lots of) photos of Sinyor Fatih Terim in Fiorentina era and his ALL football career and coaching career as a FLASHBACK.
    This site is dedicate to him, a Spirit Passion Pride and Honour a Glory Road in his career till today.
    search; http://grandeterim.tumblr.com/archive

NickyViola repped this.
  9. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Fiorentina arrived Istanbul with a warm wellcome.

10. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Game already started.
    First half ended. 0-0

11. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Game ended full time. 1-0 Galatasaray won by Umut Bulut goal.

Fiorentina had few chances, two of them saved by Muslera. One chance hit the post.

Galatasaray Emre Colak shot hit the post too.

ps:

Fiorentina'S counters attack tactics were looks danger. It made good chances for Viola.

At up front Viola's poor finishing was the point , of course and well credit to the Galatasaray golie Muslera on two chances clearing.

photos and more details later on.

dimaradona10 and NickyViola repped this.
  12. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  13. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    NickyViola MyFriend,

Thanks for the video about Viola vacational friendly tour of IStanbul-Galatasaray.
    The Bosforo looks amazingly beautiful alongside Imperial Palaces of Emperors and Sultans.etc.

I bet Viola went to the highly famous and popular Galatasaray Island(ISOLA?) . Its on the under the bosfor bridge middle of the Bosforo Sea. Its a amazing place for hang out/brunch_dinner/night club ,bar aswell wonderful huge Swimming Pool.
    Its a high class service and spot for people of celebs aswell public people alongside Galatasaray club members.

If You go IStanbul, must go spot forsure.

14. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Game highlight video from Galatasaray official youtube account.

NickyViola repped this.
  15. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Fiorentina golie setuation.

How is golie Viviano's injury.?

In the goal scene, It seems HE hurt.
    Any info update about it ?

NickyViola repped this.
  16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I actually went to Ankara for a couple days 20+ years ago. I got my fortune told... With a cup of coffee.

Istanbul is one of the 5 cities on the list I wanna see before I die ever since I saw an episode of Cities of the Underworld a few years ago. I'd assume that there's some Venetian historical sites there, too. That really interests me a lot. As well as Troy.

17. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Viviano will be fine. We thought it might be the knee but it's just a muscular thing.

Good luck this season.

18. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010

Thanks for the update info about it.

I wish the Best luck to the Viola. As Sinyor Terim said too ;Fiorentina/Galatasaray mio casa.

;)

NickyViola repped this.
  19. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Ankara is a city of capital of Turchia/Turkey . 20 years had been past, the things I gues changed lots in entire Turkey. They build more building for Hang out area etc in Ankara too.But, Compare to Istanbul its impossible. Istanbul is one of the leading city in entire Europe in many terms. Especialy Bosfor district and Old Town(Hagia Sophia,Cisterne Basilica,Placaes,Hipodrom of Romans) New town of Pera builds, Church ,Sinagogs, Catadrale,Palaces..) aswell in new town there is a Italian famous School and Leanguage school a highly reputable spots .

-The underworld city episodes ,yeah I saw that too. And I have been one of that spot ;) .
    It was an amazing experiance for me, and I will never forget about it.

There are in Istanbul and near Istanbul citys has got lots of Relic and monuments about Venetian and Genoveze etc.

I have been few castle and ancient bath and antic theathre colessum etc.

My best experiance was is actualy not in highly fame city Istanbul,

Actualy it was more far: a city of south region. Antalya city. a nickname: Paradise/Riviera of south.
    There is a huge colessoum ; Aspendos. An amazing spot .

Troy is a west region spot of the country. Perge,Bergama,Troy,Pamukkale,Ephesus etc is highly reputable spots for World heritage.
    Good choice for You surely.

For Fortune Teller. Yeah I have been told too. :p

there is two way. The one ; When You walk in the sea coast with Your partner or friend groups,
    the fortune teller(usualy ''gypsy'' they say ) come to you directly and try to sell Flowers and then telling the story for furture of you and your partner,friend etc. Thats a fun and interesthing short enjoy period as a mysteri and mistic way.

There is a highly Turkish style fortune teller too; a Turkish Coffe magic time. its a highly reputation has got. famous and popular inside home or at the street style fortune telling with Turkish coffee .

So, how was Your fortune?
    it has been many years past. is it worked good way or what?

20. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
  21. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    That was it. It was interesting but very wrong.

I was with an engaged woman 10 years my senior and I was only 17 or 18 years old. She was, according to the fortune teller, going to be my wife and yadda yadda.

22. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Lolol. :)

thats the street version.

I suggest;
    You should try the Home version hobby style fortune tellar. in a social_cultural lifestyle: Probable almost every home when people have a guest(relative,friend or anyone as a gues), its mean there is a fortune time as a hobby fun enjoy share by after the drink of Coffee. They upside down the coffe cup and wait a bit then later on story time start. its fun . some of fortune become real some of them zero. but at the end nometter what : its fun time cinse many century.

As a famous word: One Turkish coffe cup drink build a 40years relationship.
    (something like that).

bona petito.

23. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    That's the kind I did, but not in a home.

24. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    There are few style. street,home,saloon,cafe tea garden etc etc. even on tv ! :) :p
    They have dream teller(you telling your seeing dream of past day/days and he or she tell the meaning of your dream as a detail) too,as a fortune way :p thats on tv,home, ,everywhere of life in their culture .

ps:

If You go underworld city's , expecialy Istanbul,
    I suggest go old town first. if You enter from under world famous Hippodrom,You can get out from Golden Horn(Galatasar bridge/sea spot area).

There is a another spot I heard in same old town; Yedikule(seventower) area,thats a huge monument.underworld city is great too in this spot.

NickyViola repped this.
  25. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Nicky,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

above photo is fromHagia Sophia's underground tunnel. Its one of the tunnel of under the HS.
    And there is another image smilar as above photo about Aya Irine Church.
    Hagia Sophia and Aya Irine Church are neigborh in the same street/district.

There is a good book about underworld city of IStanbul.
    Book Name: YERALTINDAKI ISTANBUL (2010)
    Wrtier name: ERSIN KALKAN[/b]
    I highly suggest you to get this book.

In Istanbul city, there is a Beyoglu Town/District. This spot is other name is; New Town,duo to night life,shopping and young populations met up location. But that dosent mean this place not old. :)
    Beloglu town is fullll of monuments about every period of past century's...
    I highly suggest if You go this town, You can find many underworld places about Venetian,Genovese etc. It was their liveing and working district,therefor they build lots of underworld city tunnels,room,basilica,etc etc.

This is the first and must place for You to travel spot about underworld city/venetian,genoveze populations marks on it.

My next message,
    I will add a game about underworld city of Istanbul.