Fighting Experience?

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by Joe Martelo, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Has anyone here ever gotten in a real physical fight? As an adult? I got in one myself earlier today, and I can’t exactly say that I feel good about it...

By way of background, I live in Toronto, Canada. Covid-19 restrictions have been lifting so I met up with a friend of mine at a patio to watch the Atletico Madrid soccer match. My now ex-friend is from Chile and he supports Real Madrid and generally anything Spanish or Latin.

He kept downtalking Joao Felix the entire Match. I usually don’t drink much but I had about 6 beers. Anyways after Felix got subbed off he was laughing , and he was telling me how he was not worth the money and that portuguese players were mostly overrated. At that point I snapped and I splashed some of my beer on his face . He then swung at me, but didn’t connect cleanly. I immediately swung back and connected with a right hook to the side of his head, and landed a jab with nmy left. I than pulled his shirt over his head and gave him some shots to the ribs. I then violently kneed him in the mouth/jaw and he started to bleed.

There were a few onlookers there, mostly Hispanics , so I immediately fled the scene and didn’t pay my bill.

i am worried and blocked his phone number.

I just get really angry when people hate on young players and the alcohol didn’t help. I really hope that the police do not come to me and press any charges.

has anyone had a similar experience?
    Does anyone here know what type of jail time I could potentially be facing if convicted? I’ve been googling some local criminal lawyers just in case .

2. HandofAbel

HandofAbel Member

Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jun 19, 2017
    eu estou aqui
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The don’t call you the hammer for nothing

3. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Calling a lawyer?? You should be calling him. Own up to what you did and figure out a way to set the BS aside.

4. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    well, he coaches a Hispanic dominated team in the league that I coach in. I’ve already heard from others in our circle that he does not intend to press charges but he wants to settle this score. I’ll be ready for him if we meet we are easing up on covid-19 restrictions.

I destroyed him last time and am physically stronger. Also, his wife (Venezuelan) has straight up flirted with me in the past . I was wearing tight shorts last summer and she made a racy comment regarding my bulge.

the only reason I am worried is because he knows shady thug people that I don’t want to get involved with.

5. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I understand why you reacted that way. Must have been infuriating dealing with such an idiot.

I could see myself posting a similar thread with the same outcome if i ever came across Gooddead in the six. I have no patience for people with low iq in real life. I almost got in a fight at a blm protest because some white guy had a all lives matter sign

6. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #6 GoodDead, Jul 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    You have no patience for low iq?...yet you haven't committed suicide? yet another hypocritical statement and while I can go on and on about how HILARIOUS your claim is if you ever ran into me, I'll just infract you for the threat and intention behind your inflammatory comment.

Cheers.

7. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #7 prodigal_mind, Jul 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
    yes, without a doubt I would have commit suicide if I were as dumb as you.

remember when you said bento was a better coach than santos? Or that vaz te would be world class. stable genius.

The fact you are so scared of me is hilarious tbh