Fifaworldcup.com, "Bonfrere opts for new blood against Kuwait"

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Korean Tiger, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Korean Tiger

Korean Tiger Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Seoul, Korea
  2. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

Goalkeepers: Lee Woon-jae (Suwon), Kim Young-kwang (Chunnam), Kim Yong-dae (Pusan)

Defenders: Yoo Sang-chul, Yoo Kyoung-youl (Ulsan), Park Jae-hong, Kim Jin-kyu (Chunnam), Park Dong-hyuk (Chonbuk), Kim Jin-kyu (Chunnam), Oh Bum-seok (Pohang)

Midfielders: Kim Nam-il, Kim Doo-hyun (Suwon), Lee Young-pyo, Park Ji-sung (PSV Eindhoven), Kim Sang-sik (Gwangju), Kim Dong-jin (Seoul), Kim Jung-woo (Ulsan), Park Kyu-sun (Chonbuk), Lee Chun-soo (Numancia)

Forwards: Lee Dong-gook, Chung Kyung-ho (Kwangju), Namgung Do (Chonbuk), Kim Dong-hyun (Suwon), Choi Sung-kook (Ulsan), Seol Ki-hyun (Wolverhampton), Cho Jae-jin (Shimizu)

with a squad like this, lets leave Bonfrere to do his miracle work :D

3. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    Good to see Kim Do Heon back. I thought his injury was pretty serious.

4. policy

policy New Member

Jan 19, 2005
    I am very glad that Ahn Jung Hwan isn't going to play. What a waste of space.

5. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Haha, i want him back, Bonfrere uses way to many young players.

6. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    Everyone is a critic. Especially towards the poor guy whose 2nd on the NT for most goals so far this season. :rolleyes:

7. Soju Gorae

Soju Gorae New Member

Prime example of 냄비근성 stricken sack of rocks. Tsk tsk. One minute Ahn's a hero and the next, a target for silly criticism.

8. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    why wont they use lee eul yong?

9. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    when is the game and how does one buy tickets?

i wonder what kind of formation boner is going with...i would go with a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2

10. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Tickets are either at the official KFA site(www.kfa.or.kr) or you can buy them in person at Hana Bank. But the prices have gone up a little. 30,000~50,000 for first floor seats, 20,000 for second floor.

11. the_13th_redneck

the_13th_redneck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2002
    Great! I'll have to go find that bank somewhere around here.
    As for villifying Ahn Jung-hwan, I don't think he deserves that. He played poorly when everyone stank. Can't take it out on him.

12. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    we should all go together and have a mini BS meet! ^^;
    i think if i go alone i'll be going with my nephew T-T ?...

13. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    I think it is pretty clear that Lee DK and Ahn do not play well together. One has to give and Mr. B chose Ahn. It wasn't a difficult decision I am sure given that Lee has been scoring majority of Korean NT goals.

14. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    I think he is just trying them out since it is difficult to get many of the older/WC02 tested players playing abroad. Against Kuwait, I expect him to start more established players than young ones.

15. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    Okay, if we want to meet, it means we should meet two hours before kickoff at the stadium to buy tickets together.
    Who's in? I'm up for it.

16. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Same here I guess :)

17. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    email me with your contact information... especially cell phone number, real name etc. my email is dalegwak at gmail dot com.
    If I don't get a response from you by Monday morning, I'm going to buy the ticket myself anyway.

BTW: What terrace do the Red Devils sit on? Because the regular parts are too boring. And it doesn't help that my drum is in Indonesia right now. urrrrrghh I'll just get a new one.

18. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    My friend's gonna join, is that cool with you?

If you wanna sit with the Red Devils, there'll probably be another ticket with seats designated in the area they usually sit.

19. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    Yeah I really want to be next to the Red Devils.
    That's where the atmosphere is.
    I think I'll just buy myself another drum hehe. I have one in Indonesia urrrgh. It was a nice drum.
    No problem with the friends. Just email me and I'll give you my contact information.

20. rEprEsEntiNg F'shO

rEprEsEntiNg F'shO New Member

Jan 28, 2005
    fullerton, ca
    new blood? how can bonfrere seek new blood by not picking park ju young.