FIFA10: things we'd like to see

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like to see the Argentine league, the Russian Premiership league, I'd like to see Chile, Colombia, and yes even Peru in the game.

Why have the Korean League, the Australian league, Finland, .. all these but not the Argie league or Chile, even the Ecuadorian, Colombian, and Chilean league should be put instead of the Swiss, Swedish, Aussie,Korean leagues...

FIFA10 is a hell of game, but FIFA always leaves me with a bittersweat taste... they give something new, but take away also.

for the most part I am happy though, once again Ecuador appears in the FIFA10 franchise, and the team is considerably better and the roster is actualized 100% with current players, yes even the wack ones are there lol.

BUT what sucks...

FIFA didn't have the time to get licenses from the FEF and thus couldn't get the FEF crest or official uniforms. WHY?? when all other fifa games had accurate Ecuador uniforms like FIFA09 and the others? why this time, when this is so far the best game out in franchise. The uniform is practically the same, yellow, blue, and red,...at a glance you might think its the same, but look and you'll see a plain yellow jersey. I guess, it's better than last year's holland team who didn't even have the colors right (light blue socks? lol). oh well.

2. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ya I know wth why does Fifa 10 have the Australian league that's made up of pure Oceanic rejects from New Zealand and American Samoa,while it doesn't have more competitve and better leagues like the Argie league or Russian league.The Korean league should stay actually they aren't that bad compared to the Aussie league,but I realized that in all fifa games they always omit South American leagues besides the Brazilian league,thats not fair the Europeans get all their leagues except the shitty ones(San Marino,Kazahi,Armenian,Lechestein),while the South AMerican leagues dont even appear,we should petition to fifa for next time.I wouldn't mind seeing the Ecuadorian league or the Chilean,Colombian,Argentian,even the Paraguayan!

3. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    you know what strikes me even more that even China have the official Addidas kits!!

4. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

exactly ! China... oh man ... if you are gonna put a "mediocre" team in , they should have switched it Peru or Colombia who actually have good players. Their NT's have not been hot for some years now and no WC appearances as of lately, but they have quality players in clubs... but China? what have they ever accomplished regionally, internationally, u-17, u-20? nothing.

I would like to see more SA representation.. apart from the same Bras+southern cone countries.

Ecuador is the only northern, non-southern cone, andean/amazonian country in the game and It's great, but I want more CONMEBOL countries and leagues please!

5. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I think in genreal they should have every league in South America except the mediocre ones like the Bolivian and Venezuelan leagues.But,they should have their national teams on fifa10,South America deserves it because we have the most competitive continent in football,every team can be a nuisance for each other even the "smaller" teams(Venezuela,Bolivia,Peru).

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah...I have a feeling Ecuador is not gonna be on FIFA 11 for some reason...but anyway most South American leagues should be on FIFA games period. Copa Libertadores is the ********ing most important cup in south america and it's not in the game. Copa Sudamericana should be there too...but i guess thats asking too much....but seriously ATLEAST the Libertadores should be there at 4 teams from every country (the top 4).

For us I would say it's Liga, Emelec, Barcelona, El Nacional....historically.

Currently it would be Liga, Emelec/El Nacional, D. Cuenca, D. Quito....in recent years.

7. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think they dont have south american leagues because they make no money there in the first place. In south America all video games are bootlegged and i think the only reason they have the brazilian league is because they produce the most players.

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    prominent teams, and licensing contracts.

9. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Probably because there's a shitload of people living in China?

10. santiago87

santiago87 New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    They should of put all the south American teams. They have to put china cause that's where everything is made lol

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    lol!