FIFA World Cup 2022 Qatar - Qualifying

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Young Zmaj, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Ronaldinho321

Ronaldinho321 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I think Ahmedhodzic will move this summer to a bigger league. Last summer Atalanta were interested in him. But I really hope he goes to any Serie A team and gets minutes. Our players have always played good in Serie A. Plz just avoid the english and spanish leagues FFS.

Prevljek hasnt really improved this year at club level..this might be his peak. Cant see him moving to a better league.

Not sure whats up with Demirovic..he lost his starting role with Freiburg this year, Holer is starting over him which i dont understand why as he isnt any better... Maybe lack of effort in training ..Freiburg's manager doesnt seem to be the kind to take any bs or laziness from players.

2. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Demirovic will likely end up in a Premijer Liga club in the coming months or years, I called it here a few months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens to Prevljak as well. I can't see either of them carrying their clubs and the national team forward literally in the coming games and qualifiers.

3. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 7, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ahmedhodzic, Hadzikadunic, Dedic, Gazibegovic and Muharemovic. Properly tested is subjective and a weird way of looking at if a player is promising. Was Haaland properly tested when he was playing in the Austrian Bundesliga? No but it was clear as day he was an elite and promising talent.

4. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    The thing with our promising youngsters is that a lot of them turn out to be completely average players once they are tested. I remember back in day how fans on various forums were screaming for players like Bicakcic, Zukanovic or Anel Hadzic to be called-up to the national team and when they were, we all saw that they were average players at best and that we couldn't really rely on them properly. Pjanic is another player who was overhyped back in 2008 and basically presented as the new Lionel Messi. He turned out to be an average player at best, at least when it comes to national team football.

Yes Haaland was absolutely properly tested in the Austrian Bundesliga. He scored 28 goals in just 22 appearances for the club in the 2019-2020 season. You don't get much better than that and that's why Borussia Dortmund signed him.

5. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    BURN DOWN THE ENTIRE SYSTEM.

Realistically speaking, this is going to continue year in and year out.

Nothing will improve until we have a radical approach from the ground up in Bosnia. We need to get people who actually know what football is in power.

This unfortunately is just further consequence of the rotten political atmosphere in Bosnia.

BIHfan repped this.
  6. BOSNAINTER

BOSNAINTER Member

krajina
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Feb 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    zna li iko ko dolazi u los angeles i iz kojih liga

7. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    The squad will be announced in a few days, as things stand it will be almost exclusively Premijer Liga players plus probably some random players from leagues that have a significant winter break at that moment.

8. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I heard there are rumors that the match might be canceled?

9. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Possibly due to COVID, it's still being assessed.

10. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    explains why we are so good atm.

https://sport1.oslobodjenje.ba/s1/f...0zHliuP8EWpa7kWMmRrVbJSF2HJn8k9oXA40yBhmThM7s

Vici Zeljkoviću zabranjen ulaz u SAD, ne putuje sa reprezentacijom

Predsjednik N/FS BiH ne može sa reprezentacijom

Predsjednik Nogometnog saveza BiH Vico Zeljković nije dobio vizu iz Ambasade Sjedinjenih Američkih Država u Bosni i Hercegovini za Ameriku, ekskluzivno saznaje portal Radiosarajevo.ba.

Kao što je poznato, nogometna reprezentacija BIH 18. decembra igra prijateljsku utakmice protiv SAD u Los Angelesu, a predsjednik NSBiH imao je želju da sa bh. delegacijom putuje u Ameriku, no to mu nije dozvoljeno, jer nije dobio vizu za SAD.

"Osim njega, vizu za Ameriku nije dobio ni njegov savjetnik Marko Miličić", dodaje izvor portala Radiosarajevo.ba.

Vico Zeljković je sestrić Milorada Dodika, i američku vizu predsjednik NSBiH nije dobio, najvjerovatnije, zbog činjenice da se član Predsjedništva BiH od 2017. godine nalazi pod američkim sankcijama.

"U odbijenici nije navedeno zbog čega Zeljković i Miličić nisu dobili vize za SAD. Ambasada SAD u BiH to ne mora ni navesti koji je razlog", dodao je izvor ovog protala.