FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by El_Huero, Jun 6, 2015.

1. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Monterrey
    Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's the same thing as the Men's National team at time. I see the Latinos/"Hispanics" getting benched or left out of tournaments just for the players born NeckBeard or German Leftover-Rejects can start.

A lowkey agenda that exists but they never talk about it but when it was about Chivas USA being "racist" they Bitched to No End :rolleyes:

Romario'sgurl repped this.
  2. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dat pay to play system/white privilege mayne...

Majin, Romario'sgurl, Ron Mexico and 4 others repped this.
  3. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You are right about klinsmann having a hard on for those "germericans" and stopped focusing on hispanics like he did when he first signed up. I sometimes see blacks in the girls youth teams as well but when it comes to the USWNT it's white as fvck lol.

Romario'sgurl and AMLO2018 repped this.
  4. Palaina10

Palaina10 Member

Sep 9, 2014
    What are you talking about? Rimando, Gonzalez, Alvarado, Garza, Morales, and Bedoya are all on the team.

jollygrunt repped this.
  5. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

Monterrey
    Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The Mexican-Americans, Garza is not even a starter & was on standby / an emergency call up

for the World Cup lists Michael Orozco Fiscal was snubbed for Trash like Timothy Chandler

6. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Ron Mexico and LGRod repped this.
  7. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't forget Yarbrough

he said he was 100% Mexican lol

8. Romario'sgurl

Romario'sgurl Member+

Wakanda FC
    Aug 26, 2000
    Wakanda
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    @GrandeSoccer sorry for missing you earlier. Didn't mean to leave you out boo. Rough night. :(

You really have to ask tho? :whistling: ;) That's just how they want it. Look at the demographics of their fan base. They would cut themselves if that team truly represented America. Think about it: Team USA women's basketball dominates the game on the international game yet they never garner the attention media attention the USWNT does, even when they come in 2nd place. :coffee:

GrandeSoccer, slkdave and AMLO2018 repped this.
  9. Romario'sgurl

Romario'sgurl Member+

Wakanda FC
    Aug 26, 2000
    Wakanda
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana

10. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    #1385 Colima24, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    slkdave, El Washatero, LGRod and 4 others repped this.
  11. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Damn...real analysis going on.

I was just expecting for Dios @Colima24 to have some gifs of the hottest players...

Serg33, CyberAce100 and LGRod repped this.
  12. Romario'sgurl

Romario'sgurl Member+

Wakanda FC
    Aug 26, 2000
    Wakanda
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    #1387 Romario'sgurl, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Tbh, some of the best analysis of the entire WWC was found in this thread. Well done, lads!

edit: there are a billion hot woman threads on BSMX. Y'all really need another one?o_O

13. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :(

No estaba grabando, nada mas mirando.

Miguel Myers repped this.
  14. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    would still live inside Solo's cueva...Let the void of darkness take over.. like in Under The Skin.

LGRod, Serg33 and Colima24 repped this.
  15. Colima24

Colima24 Member+

Jul 28, 2005
    Villa de Alvarez
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You're braver than most.

beat junky, sowrong, LGRod and 1 other person repped this.
  16. SGuerrilla

SGuerrilla Member+

Sep 8, 2014
    en la cueva
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    1:34 I think you mean. Guy is cringe/hilarity rolled up unto one.

It's called FOOTBALL, Colima24 and LGRod repped this.
  17. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I used to be into Hope Solo and then she got ultra popular and I didn't like her face anymore.

But then The Fappening happened.

And while many cringed, I licked my lips at that roast beef.

I would.

For sure.

I root for Team Mexico Wymns, as they're more representative of BigSoccer Mexico.

Some real indias, some prietas, some chilangas, some regias and some pochas.

All rolled into one dysfunctional unit under the Fro.

I met the Sub20 at the airport in early 2014. That young keeper from Texas was cute.

@Romario'sgurl Tell me about my secret crush Tanya Samarzich.

Just don't tell my Naca.

Serg33, LGRod, CyberAce100 and 2 others repped this.
  18. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most of the time, I just like to travel around to different boards to get the vibe of different areas of the world (This board and Mexican posters, in general, rarely fail to entertain, as well.) and don't normally post, but I felt compelled to do so here in order to compliment you on one the top five dumbest posts I've seen in this site. That's no small feat (And, to be fair, American posters probably have, at least 2-3 of the other top 5.), so, be proud.

However, to point out something that should be obvious about the comparison you've follishly made, perhaps the reason that the USA women's basketball team doesn't get much attention in international events is because there's no interest in a 55 point rout of the Czech Republic. Of course, I'm sure that the US Soccer policy of keeping a racially pure team will trump putting out the best available one in the future, so no doubt you are right on this point.

19. Romario'sgurl

Romario'sgurl Member+

Wakanda FC
    Aug 26, 2000
    Wakanda
    Club:
    FC Ingolstadt 04
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
  20. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's alright. I know I left you speechless, just live and learn.

21. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I always found that no one cared about Basketball because the women's game is still at a amateur level despite having a professional league in the U.S. for 20+ years. In Layman's terms, it sucks ass.

Soccer on the hand has vastly improved in talent and skill over the last 16 years that I've been watching. It's only going to continue to grow and a lot of girls in the U.S. and around the world will see that as an inspiration and continue to play.

That being said, Do not come in here and insult one of our posters, her opinion comes from being a minority (like many here at BSMX) living in the U.S. that has seen American institutions with a racial and cultural bias and Soccer in America has been criticized here and here for it's pay-to-play practices in it's soccer institutions that leaves many black and Hispanics out of the picture because of economics.

So it's a valid opinion to have, but it's just an opinion, you do not need to come in here and compare that post to one of the many idiotic and childish posts the American posters have made when concerning the hundreds of "If LeBron played soccer" or "we will win the World Cup in x years" threads that have hit the dumbest posts hall of fame of your fanbase.

Serg33, Grimmjow316, josescorp and 4 others repped this.
  22. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1397 Unimane, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    Pay for play is an entirely different issue as to what was brought forth by the poster and don't assume anything in regards to what I know, have experienced or even who I am. Not to mention this poster is familiar to me and is simply a tiresome non-stop whine fest, and manipulator of falsehoods, in regards to the US and offers nothing in terms of real analysis. This person isn't even Mexican, so I don't get the "our", either. Yes, there are very real issues of racial biases and discrimination in this country. However, save me the scolding for my calling out of her excesses and pure baloney. No one is above getting called out for their BS. LeBron playing soccer and the World War II douchery of this past week's games by US fans are/were dumb as hell. Her characterization was dumb, as well, equally as dumb, in fact.

But, since you do bring some very cogent points out here that I would like to discuss.

One, if women's international basketball isn't popular because of it's mostly amateur status, then wouldn't the same apply to soccer, which has an even less successful pro league? The difference for soccer is that it has an actual competitive international competition in the World Cup that draws fans by ocurring at an optimal time on the calendar and being something more than a glorified exhibition, which is what any international women's basketball tournament is. The USA has lost one game in women's basketball in the last 21 years. Who really cares to watch that kind of international tournament, especially when it's in the middle of the NFL season?

So, in reality, thats the reason people don't care about Team USA women's basketball, not some nonsense theory that Americans don't care due to their largely black roster. Americans sure care about the men's team and it isn't because they have Kevin Love playing, er, on the bench. Now, if you want to talk about some real racism in American sports, then I'm game, because there are some big ones out there.