FIFA South Africa PS3

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by dxclaudio, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dxclaudio

dxclaudio Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I bought this game today, and been playing it all day. For the most part our players in the middle and forward are pretty good. But our defense SUCKS!!!!!!!! Ponce, Jara, Medel are super slow. They can't win a ball in the air no matter if they have position or not, seriously 9/10 balls the other player heads it. And the other 1 time they both miss heading it. They made is extremely horrible in the air which is justifiable to some point but damn this is atrocious.

Anyway, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this crap. Best players on the team are Drouguette, Valdivia, M Fernandez, Mark gonzalez and sanchez are super fast, suazo no perdona en el area. Also Luis jimenez is faster than valdivia and fernandez, I been playing him more since speed is what matters on this game.

Also the defense is so bad they can't even take the ball away when they run side by side with the other player. And is not that I am bad, I been playing fifa 10 and now this shit for a while online and on fifa 10 I got ranked 16 so I'm pretty good. Anyways, if anyone has it and wants to match him me up. SN is shiiileno

2. Ezto

Ezto Member

Jun 27, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    3 things
    Consoles SUCK
    Sports games SUCK
    Try FPS on PC like a real gamer.

3. dxclaudio

dxclaudio Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    well that comment is going to take a while to heal

should i respond?

w/e just one quick fact. computer games are good but you constantly need to update your graphics card about once a year. ill take the ps3

besides this is a sports forum, and chilean forum...

i posted on both chile and sports so stfu

4. Ezto

Ezto Member

Jun 27, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Update by downloading update? Yes. Takes about 5-10 mins with restart.
    You are right about the place that this topic has here.

Gamer to gamer
    Football games on any system suck.
    Consoles only recently are able to fix their errors through patches, something PC has been able to do for ages.
    See the different things you can do with a PC, while consoles are just beginning to offer more use than just playing games.

5. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Consoles are overrated.

6. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Once you go to winning eleven, or pro evolution soccer, you never go back.

7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    x2.

8. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    amen

9. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Nah, the Fifa games kick the crap out of the Pro evo games now. I used to be a pro evo fan, until Fifa 10 came out.

Also, I heard the uniforms are pathetic for chile in the world cup game so I'm going to pass on that and just play Fifa 10. I have it on PS3 too, I challenge you :D

10. dxclaudio

dxclaudio Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The uniforms ARE pathetic, I'm hoping there's an update. At least a squad update would be nice.

And i don't have 10 but I could borrow it if anything my cousin has it. But you are going to have to forgive me on holding off until July 31, because I'm in my last 10 weeks of nursing school and all I was doing was playing that shit all day, so I let my friend hold the ps3 till then. But either way add me now and send me a message on who you are so I can add and match up then, if you still down.

Shiiileno is the sn

11. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Pro Evo always allowed the gamer to be a lot more involved with your teams like telling a specific player what to do & playing around with formations better.

I always thought FIFA had better graphics & of course licensing but when it comes to game play and how much control the game offers you, Pro Evo wins.

12. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    This.

13. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    amen.

14. ridv34

ridv34 Member

Jul 20, 2007
    CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    You must play Fifa 10 then! Nuff said, hahaha.

15. zasal911

zasal911 Member

Sep 1, 2000
    Pro Evo was always better. until 2009....

and FIFA WC 2010 is the best FIFA yet, a huge improvement on the last FIFA, and i'd be willing to bet it beats Pro Evolution hands down this time around.