fifa soccer 2005

Discussion in 'Korea' started by cha doo ri, Oct 26, 2004.

1. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    What their saying about Winning Eleven J-League

Got this from the PESINSIGHT forum. I'm gonna be looking for the game on the torrent network tonight. :)

OK as you may or may not know. konami have recently stated that the other WE games in dev. were as follows. Indeed the known Jleague edition and now a new WE Tactics based on European leagues. But NO mention of a WE8:international or final evolution. So we (or at least I) are left to think that JL WE8 is going to be IT.

That said. early reports say a lot so far about the game.

1)First off gameplay. They're saying that it's improved greatly and that it has a much more realistic flow. Again slower than PES. More fliud movement throughout.
    2)Game textures(ie faces/kits/crowds/lighting etc) have been dulled down so that apparently the game runs with NO SLOWDOWN AT ALL! Seems like Konami just opted to takeout alil bit of the polish and give us what we(hahaha) wanted.
    3)The J-Leagues and K-Leagues make the game more difficult as there are not many standout players with great skill like Henry ,etc.
    4)They have a lot of J-League chants and new commentary to match the theme and give better overall atmosphere to it.
    5)All stadiums from WE8 AND PES4 are present. Along with standard Japanes ones (If there is such a thing?).
    6)New red Nike arrow winter ball.
    7)Unlockable European teams(sounds interesting I wonder if they fill up missing slots?).

So there you go. That's what they're syaing about J League Winning Eleven 8.
    This game might just be IT. No WE8:I, because it seems Konami might release WE9 sooner around July 2005.
    4)

2. Adidas343

Adidas343 Member

Sep 8, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    i think FIFA 2004 was good.