Fifa new election

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by +PL+, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I'm not attacking no one in particular, here.
    Just pointing out a fact, over what another member posted before, which was hilarious to say the least over his post.

2. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    You didn't mention how they went on to lose to a 10 man Belgium who were already through and had little to play for :/

On top of that, in the game vs Bosnia the same 11 were used but Bosnia made many changes. The team was badly fatigued in comparison to Bosnias. Maybe it was a poor performance, but I wasn't expecting much after seeing the reused lineup.

Your whole "Losing 2-4 is better than losing 1-3" theory is just bullshit, you lose by a 2GD either way, what's the difference?
    The same with the rest of your post, are you actually going out of your way to say Chile is better than Iran? We know ffs, it's still hilarious how you managed to lose that friendly either way

KiarashM repped this.
  3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #53 +PL+, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Double Standard right here. Bosnia were not a weak team they had Dzeko in Man City and Pjanic in AS Roma. Beside they lost to Argenita very closely 2-1 and also to Nigeria. We draw with Nigeria and the match against Argentina was a classic match and our team got a lot of praise from European media. So you don't need to tell us how we played.

Bosnians had a good chance and were totally pissed after their match with Nigeria. They wanted to leave WC with honor and played well against us. In other hand our team had to win the match to go to the next round and the usual strong defensive line up with fast counter attack style was scraped for an all attacking style which the team was not ready for. Many good play makers and technical players were left out back home because of 23 players limit and more defensive minded players were taken. As a result defensive players were set in offensive positions and our defense left vulnerable. Bosnia scored on a surprised counter attack early and that made the situation worst. We could get a draw or narrow win if we weren't in that position.

Remember we lost to finalist

Argentina and Messi in last seconds when there was no coming back and had a penalty kick taken away from us. You are comparing Algeria and Germany and then extend that analogy to South Korea while Iran is comparable with Algeria in this merit.
    We played against your team with all of your stars in the team all the big names except Vidal played in that match and we won the game with ease even without our best forward Azmoun or winger JB. All your fellow South Americans were laughing at you. We know the rivalry between you guys and the big ego you have. Good for you wining Copa America at home for the first time. Next time you play against us be prepared we don't take any excuse. You lost fair and square, deal with it.

4. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The person you have responded to is an obvious sockpuppet pretending to be Iranian while he doesn't even know how to pronounce Iranian players' names. He was trying to provoke other members to attack Iranian fans. You should be more careful and see the lines.

5. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Belgium is a tough team, whom will never give up a match, no matter if they don't depend on it (although in this particular match, they needed to win to avoid playing Germany at the next stage. If avoiding Germany at a knock out stage, is a "little thing to play for", then I may doubt about your knowledge on world football).
    Losing against them (which if you didn't know, are currently at the top of FIFA's ranking), is not something to feel so bad about it.

Actually, there is no diference. They are both a 2 goal defeat.
    So if one team loses by 2 goals, and someone says that they were "raped" over it, it gives everyone else the same benefit of saying it likewise, the same thing over another team that lost by that same diference.

I clearly pointed out at the begining of that sentence, that according to my eyes (my opinion), losing by 2 goals where the losing team scores more goals is better. Which you may perfectly disagree over it, in which case it will only be your opinion. For the case, we both might be wrong, the same way as we both may be right.

Chile is better than Iran (just take a look at the rankings of both of our teams, (at any world ranking system you wish), and see for yourself where both of our teams stand at. This is not my opinion. It's a proven fact.

Oh yes, we lost that friendly match, cleanly. No excuse over that.
    But, it was still just a friendly match where nothing was getting played for. It still gave our players and coach, lessons that could have been usefull for them in the future. You may have not noticed it, as you may have not known much of our team, but the few starters of our team that actually played in that match, all played in positions that they usually don't play at (our coach used that game, the same as for most friendlies, mostly to experiment diferent situations)

It wasn't the first time we've ever lost a friendly match before, and it will not be the last either. We, usually play lots of friendlies, basicly to give experience to our players and to learn from them, so when the moment comes, when we must play for bigger things, our players don't fvck up when it matters the most (although, there is no guarantee here, that it will not happen).

6. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    You misunderstood the second part of my post. I was saying that Chile are better than Iran quality-wise and were expected to win that game. Fine, you played players out of position. But the fact that you need to come here and emphasise how much better Chile is...it's amusing to say the least.

You remind me of that troll that surfaced on this board during the Asian cup, his username was "German Adrian" or something, he literally started comparing Germany and Iran (he claimed to be German lol), saying how much better Germany is and how they won the world cup so many times etc...

Some of your posts lead me to believe that you're the same person.

7. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    In order to avoid the misunderstanding, let me refresh about which match I was talking. It was the first match of the group stage of WCQ 2014 match between us and you in Tashkent, and our 5 players were sanctioned by FIFA's dummy decision as I mentioned. Djeparov, Mulladjanov, Ismailov, Tursunov and one more player didn't play. Friendly match scores are not so interested if you are talking about our last friendly. It is nice to see new Iranian stars are coming, lets see what happens if they clash with young Uzbek stars, 3 of them who won the first three places in the nomination "Best young Player of Asia 2015", in the near future. :) Sorry, you can say whatever you want, but only pitch will show the winner, as it was at Azadi in front of more then 50.000 spectators in 2012. :)

8. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    complains about disallowed goal in tashkent
    gloats about victory due to disallowed goal in azadi.

logic.

9. qatarigunner

qatarigunner Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Are you talking about this? :confused:

Definite offside and obstructing goalkeeper view. It was a good call. Uzbekistan deserved to take 6 points from Iran.

Nurafshon repped this.
  10. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I was thinking about which disallowed goal they were talking. Thanks.

qatarigunner repped this.
  11. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    "obstructing goalkeeper view" loool, "offside", it was a freaking backpass man... you're awful a trolling.

12. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Come on I thought you were a good and logical member. That was an obvious legal goal don't stoop down to the "Qatari" troll levels. Either way this was 3 and a half years ago so it doesn't really matter. Iran made the World Cup and Uzbekistan didn't. Should we remind you of how Uzbekistan conveniently scored 5 goals in the second half agaisnt Qatar after being down 1-0? The exact amount needed to go through if Iran-Korea tied.

KiarashM repped this.
  13. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I'm not german.

I'm very chilean, something I'm very proud for.
    In any case, my love for the game, has no relationship towards my country and its people. And when I post things to others, it is based only on football terms. If it affects their teams, it's their teams over which I'm talking about, and never about their nations or what they represent.

Doing the contrary, would be kind of talking about politics, an issue which I prefer to avoid, most of the times.

My time here in bigsoccer extends itself for almost 5 years and always under the same nick and avatar, with a very big amount of posts on my behalf. Now, if I remind you about that other german guy, well that's in your mind only, and I can't do much about it.
    Or you take my word, or you don't.

That's only up to you....

14. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I really don't care what you think about me. And seems that you absolutely couldn't follow my logic here.
    Just bring me a proof if it was a clear goal, in stead of talking about weather?
    access.png
    http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/law_11_offside_en_47383.pdf

15. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    that rule is only there to prevent something like this from happening:

a player going deliberately in an offside position in front of the opponents keeper and standing right in front to avoid him from seeing the ball. the Iran uzbek offside goal was a far cry from this. there were about 10 players in front of the uzbek keeper anyway, and there was no way he would have saved that shot from that distance. so it was a mistake on behalf of the referee to call it offside. have you ever seen a referee call a penalty goal off because 1 player put one foot into the box before the ball was hit? 95% of the time there are 10 players already fully in the box before the penalty is hit and it is never called. also, uzbek players did not protest the goal... this means they accepted that it was legitimate.

in tashkent you outplayed us, had a goal disallowed, and we won with a lucky goal. in tehran we outplayed you, had a goal disallowed, and you won with a lucky goal. it was even in the end.

16. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    [​IMG]

17. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    No time to read the blabla. But thanks for accepting that at least we outplayed you in Tashkent, message to your some country-mates here who are just talking "big words". :)

18. Farhad Khan

Farhad Khan Member

Jul 27, 2008
    Asia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Lol what is it up with butthurt fans ruining every damn thread. From my memory, "Qataris", Iraqis, Lebanese, and few other groups of fans have been trolling/posting nonsense ever since pre-WC 2014 qualifiers. Past few months I've been reading this hate but this time I had to post.

We Iranians need to stop directly replying to them so it clearly shows who the butthurt party is. Don't waste any of your valuable time with BS members who are:
    A. Jealous
    B. Being ignorant and hating on our team's future chances
    C. Out of their goddamn minds
    D. All of the above

I thought the Uzbeks were better than this. Iran has been screwed over countless times in playoffs, qualifiers, and even at the WC itself while Uzbeks can't get over that one game in Tashkent and say Iran should have lost their last game in S. Korea. Man get over yourselves. Y'all been talking too much for a country that has yet to make the World Cup.

Your national team is pretty solid for Asian standards but can be pretty inconsistent. If I were you, I wouldn't be talking too much especially with the 2018 WC qualifiers coming up. Don't wanna embarass yourselves and play the pity/excuse/crying game for another 4 years lol

Zandi360, Mani and +PL+ repped this.