FIFA DATE: Ecuador vs. Venezuela- September

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by efernandez9, Aug 24, 2010.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    para el 7th

acaba de anunciar la federacion venezolana
    cambiaron a nueva Guinea, a ultima hora.

no me entere donde sera?

2. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    This would be a good excuse for Ecuador to get their revenge on Venezuela for the qualifiers lol and also a good excuse to see the hot girls they have in the stands!

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    sera en Barquisimeto

ahora? como poder ver esto en TV?

4. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Lista de jugadores por los partidos amistosos contra Colombia y Ecuador

Arqueros: Renny Vega (Caracas FC) y Dani Hernández (Murcia, España).

Defensas: Roberto Rosales (Twente, Holanda), Luiyi Erazo (Real Esppor Club), Oswaldo Vizcarrondo (Once Caldas, Colombia), Fernando Amorebieta (Athlétic Club de Bilbao, España), Jaime Bustamante (Caracas FC), Juan Fuenmayor (Deportivo Anzoátegui), Gabriel Cichero (Newell's Old Boys, Argentina) y José Luis Granados (Real Esppor Club).

Mediocampistas: Franklin Lucena (Caracas FC), Giácomo Di Giorgi (Deportivo Anzoátegui), Tomás Rincón (Hamburgo, Alemania), Juan Arango (Borussia Mönchengladbach, Alemania), Luis Manuel Seijas (Independiente Santa Fe, Colombia), César González (San Luis, México), Francisco Flores (CD Lara), Ronald Vargas (Brujas, Bélgica) y Alejandro Guerra (Deportivo Anzoátegui).

Delanteros: Ángel Chourio (Real Esppor Club), Emilio Rentería (Columbus Crew, EE UU), Nicolás Fedor (Getafe, España) y José Salomón Rondón (Málaga, España).

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    gracias jonny

wow lo chamos llamaron a Fernando A.
    el del bilbao!!! una historia como la del ecua/spaniard en el real Madrid.....

sera que lo debutan?

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Banguera; M.Ibarra, J.Hurtado, JL. Perlaza, W.Ayovi; Valencia, Quiroz, Noboa, Montero; Marlon De Jesus, Benitez

@ sometime in the 2nd half: Paredes for Ibarra, Nazareno for W.Ayovi, Arroyo for Montero, Jaime Ayovi for Marlon De Jesus, Joao Rojas for Benitez

7. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I liked the job that W. Ayovi did with Noboa in the mid...I would rather have Nazareno as a LB and Ayovi play alongside Noboa. I would also rather pair up Rojas with Benitez or just keep the duo of Ayovi and Benitez...De jesus is still too young to thrown him into the fire like that...we have to bring him up slowly. Bringing him on as a sub is a giigd idea at least until ge develope some confidence. Other than that looks just about right...Hurtado should have started in the first place and Perlaza gets to start by default...Checa was horrible and like I said before Caicedo had his moments but he doesn't breed confidence. Paredes will in all likelihood start as RB becauce of his good game but I also want to see Ibarra there...like I said in the Mexico thread...competition isn't a bad thing. Banguera should also get the nod at GK. He has potential-jumps like a cat on cafeine and is athletic (I dont think that Elizaga would have saved the shot by Salcedo) but he's still young and goalies take time to fully develop.

8. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Chucho Benitez will not play against Venezuela because of an injury he suffered in the game vs Mexico. The Mexican commentators had something right when they said that playing on turf can hurt players. Sucks cuz I wss looking to seeBenitez build on his performance. Who takes his spot now? My bet is that Rojas will start in his place.

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: FIFA DATE: Ecuador vs. Venezuela- September 8

los jugadores de pumas vs chivas hace 11 dias se quejaron de lo mismo, especialmente paco palencia y su doctor!

hoy anunciaron otros 2 jugadores de mexico fuera de la convocatoria: Nilo y otro que vio pocos minutos el sabado.. seria el turf o tapete ese?

10. Dynamite23

Dynamite23 New Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    To bad benitez misses out:(. I hope montero starts I like his style of play fast and explosive. Not to sure if we can pull off the win against venezuela. I mean didnt they beat us at home and in venezuela during the the eliminatorias.
    BTW: I would like Rueda to call Felipe caicedo ... I know hes not that great of a player but hes only 20 years old he should gain cofidence and practice by playing these games :)

11. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    ??? Ecuador should be expected to win this game even if benitez doesnt play.. and felipe shoulnt be called up until he settles in his club first

12. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree...Caicedo has been with his club for less than a week or so so he hasn't settled. He has not played competetive soccer since last season with Malaga. It makes me wonder tho...who shoud've Rueda called up?

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    game date----- Ecuador vs. Venezuela- September

NO ONE! with 3 days notice.....that is why a good DT is to call 20 players and be able to cover for injuries and worse.

on the case of felipe.....I do not agree with any calls to the nat team, unless they play for their teams every weekend..... consitent minutes.

14. Ecuador4life

Ecuador4life Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Sunnyvale,CA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    any links for the game?

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    roja directa.com
    will display 3 or 4 options, 20 or 60 minutes b4 the game time.

justinTv is the same deal

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    If I were Rueda, I would use this game to give the new players a chance. Why risk injuring Valencia, Noboa or W. Ayovi, when they are guaranteed starters and have to play important league matches next weekend? Plus, why show Venezuela all our cards at this point?

I'd put in a young lineup, maybe give de Jesus and Rojas some more time, and try out some different defensive options.

17. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Banguera

Ibarra Caicedo Cheka Paredes

Noboa W Ayovi
    Valencia Montero

Jaime Ayovi & Marlon de Jesus

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah your right. I'd actually change the line up to something like this

Banguera; Ibarra, Hurtado, Perlaza, Nazareno; Paredes, Quiroz, Noboa, Montero; Rojas, Ayovi (De Jesus).

19. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    I do not want to lose against Venezuela again...

20. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I think Rueda has started off with mistakes. first off Juan Paredes is terrible at marking his man, he is good in takles and has a lot of speed but his marking is just terrible. Checa, Caicedo, and Perlaza are far from being national team quality, we need Campos, J. Hurtado, and Guagua on those positions. I know Campos and guagua couldnt be called up but why the heck isnt Jefferson Hurtado playing? The midfield is fine but Mendez could have been called up. Quiroz has done great along with Noboa and Montero and Valencia are both world class wingers. Michael Arroyo could be a good relpacement along with joffre guerron. Jaime Ayovi is bad ass, however I hope we give De jesus, Suarez, Montano, and the two Batioja's some chances in the senior team. Also I was surprised De Jesus was called up but Juan Casares wasn't.

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    give Casares time....he still hasn't even started with River. He did well in that Spain tourney, but he's still green. He'll be called up soon, though. As for Guagua, he's on Liga, my fav team, and I still don't want to see him on the NT. Hurtado and Campos, yes.

Mendez is injured, and just started with Miniero...he'll be in the CA plans and maybe the later friendlies as well.

Guerron has barely started at Parananese...he still needs more time since he left with his bags packing as an abject failure from Getafe. He needs to find a consistent team ASAP.

22. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anyone got links to the game? I can't find any. Thanks

23. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006