FIFA 2003: Help Needed

Discussion in 'Games' started by UncleSam527, Sep 11, 2003.

1. UncleSam527

UncleSam527 Member

Jan 14, 2002
    I bought the game yesterday for $10, what a steal I think to myself. Now, I'm having operating problems with it. First off, once I go to play an actual game, it takes atleast five minutes to load the final portion before the game starts. Also, it runs very slow.

I also downloaded the EA Sports FIFA Creation Center. Unfortunately, you have to have 32-bit color to run it, so I can't access it. Do any of the other creation centers not require 32 bit color? Also, is the "creation center" the equivalent of FIFA 2001's "FEd (Fifa Editor)"?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    On what console?

3. stattosoftware

stattosoftware New Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Sounds like PC

4. UncleSam527

UncleSam527 Member

Jan 14, 2002
    PC. Also playing on keyboard if anyone has tips for that.

5. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    sounds like your graphic card is way out of date. No 32-bit color is the hint. Anyways, if you aren't playing on a laptop than it's time to upgrade your graphics card. Any graphics card with 64mb of ram should do the job (around $50-$100), and try to play the game on a lower resolution like 800x600.

6. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    Just like typing:

Pinkie on A, Ring on S, and Middle on D.

Alternate your ring finger to W for sprinting. Those are really the only buttons you'll need.

7. UncleSam527

UncleSam527 Member

Jan 14, 2002
    Any help on how to shoot with the keyboard, and putting the ball in the goal at the same time would be nice too.