Fifa 07 Thread - Help with All Whites Roster?

Discussion in 'Oceania' started by mrliioadin, Jul 9, 2007.

1. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    I'm an editor for FIFA '07 for PC at Soccergaming.tv. I've been a member of Bigsoccer.com for some time as well as a fan of the Oceania region and the New Zealand National Team. I'm American but I find this area of the world's game to be highly facinating. However, when creating the Oceania teams it is glaringly apparent that there is very little information to go on in terms of rosters and formations and I decided to start this thread to ask for some help with your lineup.

Please keep in mind, What you see posted here is probably very very wrong. I probably have a number of guys out of position and I'm still not done editing it attempting to get it closer.

Please take a look and let me know what I need to change to get the roster much more accurate. Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

2. collundo

collundo New Member

Feb 24, 2007
  3. collundo

collundo New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    also i think the player Leo Bertos, who plays for perth glory in the a-league is a regular fixture of the all whites team. I know that he travelled with them to south america and played against Brazil. He usually plays on the wing.

4. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    Thanks for the suggestion for the Supporters forum at Yellow Fever, I am registering now...

Also thanks for the information on Leo Bertos. I added him to the team later last night after I posted this but had him in the wrong position. Right wing correct?

EDIT: Hmm... I registered for the yellow fever site, I went to post a topic and it signed me out, so I logged back in, that was successful, click NEW THREAD, Signs me out. I'll try it later.

In the meantime I did edit and update the roster to this:

[​IMG]

5. The G.O.Z.

The G.O.Z. Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Mesquite,TX
    Isn't it spelled Boyens?

6. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    Ummm... Yes thanks. Got that fixed.

7. PKchoppa

PKchoppa New Member

Jan 10, 2007
    maybe u should add a few youths from new zealand?? look for chirs wood scored seven goals in mens league for wanders, and hes only 15~

8. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    Thanks man, any suggestion for a player I should drop to get him on?

9. Chiara

Chiara New Member

Apr 6, 2002
    Hi

Ricki Herbert the NZ coach has said he has never been able to put out his best team since being in charge. But i think the team you first put out could have some changes made to it.

GK Paston (moss has been pushing him)

RB Mulligan will play here he prefers the right and not the left, also boyens plays centrally.
    CB Boyens
    CB Nelsen
    LB Lochead is a left sided player he can also play LW

Steven Old has been out of form lately and has been on the bench

DM Vicelich (can also play CB)
    DM Oughton or Tim Brown

Or they could just leave Vicelich by himself and have two midfielders (Oughton or Brown next to Elliott)

CM Elliott

Herbert will use him in an attacking role since NZ dont have many options

RW Bertos (who takes alot of corners)
    LW James (he can play any attacking midfield position. recently he has been playing behind the lone striker)

ST Killen

If they play 442 Smeltz would be up front along side Killen. But they normally play 4-5-1

So

Paston

Mulligan Boyens Nelsen Lochead

Vicelich Oughton/Brown

Bertos Elliott James

Killen

Elliott would take alot of the free kicks and corners with Bertos, James and Mulligan also able to take them.

Reserve players

Moss GK
    Old CB
    Sigmund CB
    Prichett RB
    Bouckenooghe Utility
    Barron CM
    Campbell LW
    Smeltz ST
    Brockie ST
    Christie CM,DM

I dont know about Hay I think he might of retired. Bunce and hickey have recently

Also Gulliver, De gregorio, Nicholson, fisher havent been picked for a while.

For player ratings I would say these would be the best players according to me!

1 Nelsen
    2 Killen
    3 James
    4 Vicelich
    5 Elliott
    6 Bertos
    7 Paston
    8 Moss
    9 Mulligan
    10 Boyens
    11 Oughton
    12 Smeltz
    13 Brown
    14 Lochead
    15 Prichett

10. Chiara

Chiara New Member

Apr 6, 2002
    Your Game sounds cool when and how can we play it?

11. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    Wow! Chiara, That is extremely useful. That's one of the best responses I've ever gotten for any team. I gave you some positive feedback for it but THanks a ton again I will certainly put all of that to use...

As for the game itself. If you are in New Zealand I'm not sure of the availability. But, I did find this retailer you can buy from at http://www.gamesman.co.nz/product.php?id=6359 ... it's an online store only I think. Anyone that sells PC games will probably have it. I don't know if $73.00 is a lot of money or not I'm not sure which currency that is. It's normally $18 U.S.

Once you have the game you can edit it using a ton of different add ons found at soccergaming.tv.

My Sign on at soccergaming.tv is the same so drop me a PM and I'll help you get set up. Make sure your PC can run the game b4 you buy!

12. Chiara

Chiara New Member

Apr 6, 2002
    Hi

So did Fifa 2007 orginally have the NZ team in there? Or do you have to edit it in? Not having the NZ team in it is one of the reasons I havent bought Fifa for ages (apart from there WC editions which have been alright). I will look at your web site anyway. bye

13. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    EA only had 41 national teams in the game. The only ones that weren't UEFA teams were:

Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Ecuador
    Australia, Korea Republic, China
    Cameroon, Nigera
    United States, Mexico

So we created the rest of them as well as some non affiliates including Tuvalu, Kiribati, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands.

You can only edit the PC version though.

14. PKchoppa

PKchoppa New Member

Jan 10, 2007
    will u guys be adding teams like japan? and is it just my version or is it that holland dosent have a national game on fifa 07? cant wait to be brazil v nz lol haha

15. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    I'm trying to tell ya, Every single national team in the world that is affiliated with FIFA has already been created. EA Sports can't make a netherlands national team, they don't have the licences. But we have added absolutely everybody.