FESL - Florida Elite Soccer League

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by JRedknapp11, Mar 31, 2007.

1. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    [​IMG]
    Saturday June 23rd Lawnwood Stadium

Soccer Double Header !!!!
    [​IMG]
    Free Beer.... Free Hamburgers !!!

6pm - Copa Azteca All-Stars vs Latino All-Stars

8pm - Treasure Coast Galleons vs Okeechobee S.C.

First 50 fans (21 & over) will receive a free beer & free hamburger

All Tickets are $5 & Children under 12 are free

www.TCGalleons.net

2. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    www.FESLSoccer.com / www.TCGalleons.net

FESL & the Treasure Coast Galleons gain another star player :

With the FESL roster freeze about to come into effect for the Galleons, the Galleons went ahead and signed a new striker to their squad.

Syracuse University standout & Big East All-Star Hansen Woodruff has signed on with the Treasure Coast Galleons.

For more information on Hansen, click below.

Hansen Woodruff

3. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    [​IMG]

6/24 league report www.feslsoccer.com

Okeechobee S.C. @ Treasure Coast Galleons -
    1-7
    8:05pm kick off

Clear Sky, warm & pleasant

Lawnwood Stadium
    Attendance - 415

PSL Hurricanes @ Space Coast Strikers -
    0-8

7:35pm kick off

Cloudy, warm

Palm Bay Park
    Attendance - 65

4. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    [​IMG]

Galleons vs. World All-Stars

www.FESLSoccer.com / www.TCGalleons.net

Treasure Coast Galleons

vs.

World All-Stars

Saturday June 23rd --- 8pm --- Lawnwood Stadium.

The Galleons are proud & honored to announce the following players as representitives of the World All Star Team ....

Eric Eichmann - Former US National Team member (28Caps) & 1990 World Cup veteran. Eric also played for the Kansas City Wizards in the MLS and also the Ft. Lauderdale Strikers

Joe Max Moore - Former US National Team Member, played in the '94, '98 & '02 World Cups. Joe Max also played for Everton FC in England and also in Major League Soccer w/ the New England Revolution.

Mark Chung - Former US National Team Member ( 24 caps), In ten years of MLS league play Mark scored 61 goals and added 76 assists and was selected four different times with the MLS Best 11 award.

Ian Bishop - MLS All-Star and British Legend. Ian has the distinct pleasure of bringing not one but two clubs in England from the 2nd Division to the EPL. Ian played with notable clubs such as West Ham Utd & Manchester City & Bournemouth before heading over to the MLS & the Miami Fusion 2001/2002.

Adrian Paz - Former Uruguay National Team Member.... Paz played for Penarol of Uruguay winning the Copa Libertadores Cup. Paz also saw time with Estudiantes de La Plata in the Argentine First Division, where he spent one season. In 1994 he was transferred again, this time to the prestigious English Premier League and Ipswich F.C. before joining the MLS & Colorado Rapids,Columbus Crew.

Ivan McKinley - Former member of the South African National Team & MLS stand out. Ivan has played in Europe (Switzerland), South Florida with the Ft Lauderdale Strikers and then moved on to the MLS where he would become one of the most consistent players in MLS history.

Craig Ziadie - Former Jamaican International, Craig also showed off his skills with the NJ Metrostars & DC Utd. in the MLS. Craig will be the hitting pitch as a representative of the Jamaican National Team.

Michael Araujo - Former member of the South African National Team. Michael was elected the South African Soccer Bowl MVP in '98 and has gone on to receive many other illustrious awards throughout his career.

Stuart Duffin - Stuart enjoyed a successful career with Bristol City FC of England. Duffin was recently awarded the 2007 Copa Latina MVP. Stuart is currently playing for Palmeiras S.C. in the FESL.

Gustavo Aragolaza - Gustavo played keeper in his native Argentina in the First Division for Arsenal and also in Chile for Wanderers FC. Gustavo also played in the highly competitive South American Copa Libertadores Cup.

Clem McAuley - League of Ireland from1986 till 1994 for Home Farm ,Bohemians ,Drogheda Utd, Bray Wanders. Gained over 200 league apperances,22 cup,35 league cup... also has European Cup experience in the UEFA Cup Winners Cup.

and many more ......

5. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  6. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  7. ClarkC

ClarkC Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Virginia
    Wow! A 1000 player soccer academy in Florida! That would make it the biggest soccer academy in the world for such a limited age range. Why haven't we heard more about this? :rolleyes:

8. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  9. J'can

J'can Member+

Jul 3, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Can anyone tell me if there is a league in the Hobe Sound/Stuart area? Trying to get back in playing shape................;)

10. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A question for JREDKNAPP11

I was interested in attending a match while in the area next month.
    However, I can't seem to find info on where Palmeiras S.C. play. Even with help of Google, I was unable to find the O' Jardim (the Garden) venue. Where are they located? TIA

11. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net

Exit 110 from I-95 (Martin Hwy) go east 2 miles and turn right onto SW48th St..... half mile turn right onto Moore St. ( field on your right, parking on the right located just after the pitch ). Sideline has a covered patio area with seating, direct tv cable hook up on a plasma tv, live music, barbque w/ soda and beer available. I hope your able to check it out.

12. InsiderSoccer

InsiderSoccer New Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Hey Hockeyman, Still posting fake posts on boards to drum up support for a 3rd rate amature league that you own I see.
    I gotta hand it to ya, you certainly are relentless.

13. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanx for the info. I'm trying to work a match into my plans. I believe that's SW 48th Ave, though.

I'm a fan of any/all soccer in Florida. I can assure you that I am NOT a fake. :rolleyes:

14. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    [​IMG]
    www.FESLSoccer.com

7/06 - FESL Match Report :

Hurricanes explode for first win of the season.....

Okeechobee SC @ PSL Hurricanes 1 - 10

South County Stadium
    Weather - Storm passing through, cloudy & humid
    Attendance - 60

15. SFHS

SFHS New Member

May 3, 2007
    If you have a ridiculous amount of money to waste, try treasure coast united. Also it might not be too late to hop onto a tropical league team, but they're not open signups so you'd kinda have to know someone.
    Otherwise you're pretty much just stuck with the area's pickup games

Blah, I can't believe galleons got hansen too. I've been playin with that kid for years, he's gotten ********in amazing

It's disappointing to see PSL struggle. They have such a talented group of [very] young players like fabricio and sinner but they just can't seem to get their shit together as a team :(. Every time I go to watch one of their games almost half their roster doesn't even show up; the commitment from some of the players there is horrible, which kills them. Yeah they stomped okeechobee but that team's a joke; doesn't really count for much. Their coach really needs to tighten things down.

16. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net

For that area you might want to try and check out the Royal Palm Beach area as they have two leagues which start up in Sept. I think. Tropical League has just finished it's season, although I think there is a Latin League playing within Ft Pierce and St. Lucie.... check out the weekly paper LA Voz for info on the latin league.

17. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net

Hansen is a good kid and has some serious potential... you'll be seeing him playing pro pretty soon.... reminds me a lot of Taylor Twellman.

I agree it's pretty disappointing to see PSL struggle this season, although they have picked up three new players before the roster freeze. Fabrizio is looking inform now and Kristian is starting to click with his forwards, so some wins just may be around the corner for them. Their backup keeper Sierra played well against Okeechobee SC and considering he's only 16 he's only going to get better year after year.

Okeechobee started off well and had good form throughout their first three matches...then the bottom went out and they seem to be in a complete nose dive. Their star player Omar Guerreo had to leave for college, although they might get him back for their last match & the playoffs.

Palmeiras SC are the ones to watch out for. They have 8 ex pro's who all play so well together and as of now they've managed to win all of their games but one which was a tie. They still have to play Space Coast & the Galleons again, so it should be an interesting finish for them.

18. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    [​IMG]
    www.FESLSoccer.com

International Soccer comes to the FESL ......

July 21st Lawnwood Stadium - Ft. Pierce

Treasure Coast Galleons International Series ......

Fort Pierce Latinos All Stars vs. Treasure Coast Galleons

&

Xelaju from Guatemala vs. Aguilas from El Salvador

19. EconBallar

EconBallar New Member

Jun 15, 2007
    I would love to get out and support the Space Coast Strikers... but I have no idea where they are located on the space coast. Anywhere near Melbourne? Or are they more north towards KSC?

20. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Palm Bay, next to Melbourne...

This season they are playing at Palm Bay Regional Park.... located 7 miles west of I-95 on Malabar Rd.

This Saturday night is going to be a wicked game ... undefeated Palmeiras SC heads up north to play against the Strikers.

www.FESLSoccer.com

21. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    "Sneaky" Pete and friends talk about Beckham & Soccer.....

Article

22. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    [​IMG]
    07/15 League Report
    www.FESLSoccer.com

PSL Hurricanes @ Treasure Coast Galleons
    1-4

Clear skies w/ slight breeze
    Attendance - 80

Palmeiras SC @ Space Coast Strikers
    2-1

Clearing skies w/ slight breeze
    Attendance - 87

==========================================================

FESL State of the League Address is coming next week. If you have any questions about the league, send an email to -- feslsoccer@hotmail.com
    Those from within the FESL Front Office will be answers questions from the public and also talking about the '07 season and the future of the FESL.

23. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  24. SFHS

SFHS New Member

May 3, 2007
    What happened with the game between Palmeiras / Hurricanes? I went to O'Jardim at 7:30 and waited ~15 minutes but no one showed up, so I assumed it was cancelled. Then I check the site later and apparently they played to a 0-0 draw? :confused: